Life As We Know IT EP.

Battle GT
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

It's a cartoon show!
full  
Get it Here!  
So just yesterday Alex S. released his long awaited Life As We Know It EP. For those of you who have listened to it/bought it, What did you think?

At first I was kinda disappointed with this version of “Life as We Know It”. Don’t get me wrong I still think the track is great but it was just lacking that Punch that was present in the summer version. Which you can listen to here .

But moving on to the rest of the tracks I was completely blown away. You can really tell how much time and effort went into this Album. To me it seems like he’s taken a jump in music production skill.

Two tracks that stick out to me the most are “Angeloid” which is just beautiful and “The Dive Game” which I consider his best work released so far. That 30 second intro gave me chills when I first heard it. It reminded me much of a Arcade machine firing up after putting in some quarters in the tray.  
The Dive Game

So what did some of you think? Assuming anyone replies to this.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide