Masters of The Universe and She-Ra

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
This is really cool!
Also some company called Rubies will be making costumes based on the CGI series and the other one.
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Twitter is creaming itself over the announcement of a second season of Kevin Smith’s thing.
I’m glad there’s people enjoying it. I can’t fathom what exactly they liked about it, no one seems to say what exactly they liked, just that they loved it.
Stuff I actually care about:
I don’t like that they spread Hordak’s accessories around just so he’d be in a bigger box they can charge more for.
Background Pony #64CE
Appears there will be new Kevin Smith project. I’m sure it will be fine. Just alright. Like the last one.
I think it would be better if he was just allowed to reboot the whole thing and given like 3 seasons or something. He has some level of talent with cartoons, but 6 20 minute episodes isn’t alot to work with with the big epic saga stuff he’s going for.
@Dex Stewart
The scene where Adora licks Catras pussy, haha I get it now, and then proceeds to ass fuck her with the sword as a magic strap on was a bit excessive. Surprised they managed to get it into a kids show.
Atleast it wasn’t as bad as Scorpias guro play and Bow’s auto erotic asypxiation.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
So, so many new toys have been coming out! Now there’s even a new tie-in comic for the Masterverse line!

Description:
In the depths of Castle Grayskull, the Sorceress and Zodac debate the value of He-Man. To save the life of her champion, the Sorceress must take the Cosmic Enforcer on a tour of the multiverse! First, a tour across a world where a dim, barbaric He-Man bumbles through a world of annoying warrior goddesses and bored demons as he’s pursued by a hungry green tiger in a tale drawn by the legendary Sergio Aragonés! Then, a stop in an Eternia where the power of Grayskull summons an entirely different warrior in a horrific ghost story illustrated by Kelley Jones! Written by MOTU alumni Tim Seeley (Injustice vs. Masters of the Universe, Masters of the Multiverse) with a framing story by Eddie Nunez, this is an anthology series not to be missed! • A brand-new anthology series featuring art by Sergio Aragonés, Kelley Jones, Eddie Nunez, Fico Ossio, David Rubín, Claudia Balboni, and many more!
Netflix She-Ra is up in the air currently when it comes to new toys, but a customizer has provided a look into what a possible Masterverse line could look like.

Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
I’m interested to see what they announce at the Toy Fair.
But, the NY toy fair is in September-October this year. Is that an older poster?
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Dex Stewart
It is very cool :) It’s nice to see how they keep refreshing these shows, over and over. And yet somehow they’re still so very much the same.
Posted Report
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
We’ve got a ton of new toys coming this year! So many I’ve wanted for years!
More Sun Man!
New Adventures!
The Snake Men!
Posted Report
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
There’s a Masterverse Revelation Adam toy coming out.
The package artist posted some full versions of his artwork for it.

Here’s the figure. Personally I think he should’ve come with a hole in his chest so Skeletor can stab him.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide