Movie Thread

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
Also, i hope Sonic succeeds so it can make me realize that 2D only releases can succeed when PR2017 and MLP failed while not being R-rated films
Update: IT. FUCKING. DID.
64 million dollars on the domestic box office with an overall total of 113 MILLION BUCKS! It did as I hoped and I hope they can make a sequel to Sonic and not pull an MLP with this film series.
It’s a miracle, even for a 2D-only release!

Now it reached 200 million worldwide! WOOOOT
Background Pony #F7D8
Until my theater started closing temporarily for obvious reasons, my goal was to see one movie each week in a theater for a whole year. Rather than call it a broken goal, I’ll simply postpone my plans until they re-open. So far I’ve seen:

Little Women*  
Jumanji: The Next Level  
Dolittle  
Bad Boys For Life  
Gretel & Hansel  
Jojo Rabbit*  
Sonic the Hedgehog*  
Birds of Prey  
Call of the Wild*  
Onward

*Mom attended with me
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
I learned the sad truth behind the “releasing movies in digital for the sake of the pandemic”.

First of all, I was thinking when Universal starts releasing their recently released films in Digital weeks after (such as The Invisible Man, Emma, The Hunt) or the same day as its theatrical release (Trolls: World Tour) they should have done the same thing to F9 instead of pushing back to next year.

However, My mother told me that they can’t do that because apparently The Fast and the Furious is a big franchise and Trolls isn’t.

And the worst part is, the waiting game is boring as fuck because of the STUPID pandemic that’s affecting big franchises to make us wait a whole lot more while other “sMaLlEr” movies get a digital release.
Background Pony #DBDA
John Wick 3 was a huge pile of crap and killed my interest in the series. The only reason I’d have any interest in checking out the eventual 4th movie would be if they actually gave it an ending. If they just ended it on another fucking cliffhanger I wouldn’t even bother and as far as I’d be concerned, the original would be the only film.
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
“I (34m) wanted to use some music to open up my new club, but I didn’t get permission from the songwriter (34m). Now he’s stalking me in my own home while wearing a bird mask. AITA?”

full
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
full  
For some reason,I couldn’t find this specific scene as a screenshot,so I drew it myself. I like Planet of the Apes. Anyone have a favorite in the series?
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Now that I’ve watched all of Pixar’s filmography, the last one that I want to watch is Onward yet I don’t know where I can watch it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide