Music thread

Starless
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
I don’t know much about emo, but boy bands are awful. They have no talent, don’t even play instruments (and if they do, they aren’t good at them), and exist just to profit off girls who think they’re hot. I think their fans are the worst thing about them. There are huge differences between rock/metal fans and the fangirls who scream whenever they see their idol in person.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@pixel
You missed the point of my comment. Since boy bands were famous for the pretty members attracting all the girls in spite of their music, emo bands were the same thing since it had attractive looking boys with long black hair, mascara, chains and chokers and lyrics about angst and pain mixed with love, and goth/emo girls who also wore all black and moody ate all that up.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
50 years of Dark Side Of The Moon, congrats on the anniversary of alienating your old fanbase and becoming more mainstream, Roger! 👍
Posted Report
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Look i love Pink Floyd but Rogers is complaining peace you’ll never get it give war a chance and putin will surrender hopefully
Posted Report
Starless
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
50 years of Dark Side Of The Moon, congrats on the anniversary of alienating your old fanbase and becoming more mainstream, Roger! 👍
To be honest, I don’t consider DSotM to be one of Pink Floyd’s greatest albums, and this kind of stuff is pretty much expected with any band that changes their sound (we know it happened with Genesis when Peter Gabriel and Steve Hackett left).
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide