Music thread

Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Playboy Carti got arrested for domestic violence
Who could’ve seen this coming, there was nothing to warn us except for everything he did
“She got me mad as shit, so I slapped the bitch” - Playboi Carti
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Just listened to the new, or rather, an unreleased Linkin Park song. Who woulda thought they were hiding some gems from us for 20 years all this time?
That could’ve been a 2000s classic if it was also included on the Meteora album but nice, it felt like they intended to hold this song out way back for a contingency plan in the future to see if it still holds out well today.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Todd’s newest TrainWreckords was on Turn Up The Radio by Autograph, which was a song I already knew before the video. I think the song is good but not spectacular, it did sound too close to Def Leppard for my liking when I can just listen to them instead. That Blondes In Black Cars song does sound enticing, that one could be good. I also already knew about that Silver Condor song before the video, it’s basically a Journey knockoff.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
Listened to all of Autograph’s singles discography, yeah I wasn’t impressed at all. They sounded like a clusterfuck of different better bands, but I wouldn’t call them talentless or anything. For glam metal, they were decent if again, derivative. Their 2010’s stuff when they reunited was even more uninspired.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

I found a site which helped me identify song names that I don’t know which I loved it hearing for the first time so it saves you from trying to tell other people what song name the video is playing on YouTube.
I finally got to listen those BGM that I usually heard from watching UFC highlights.
Posted Report
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Congratulations on In Flames for their new album Forgone at number 1 in Germany Sweden Switzerland Austria Scotland 15th and UK 79th
What a fantastic start for In Flames in 2023
Posted Report
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Voyager will represent Australia Eurovision song contest should of done last year after losing to whoever that guy was but who cares Voyager won beating the woman who was mid
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
I’m not looking forward to next week when Morgan Wallen’s newest album clutters up the chart with so many songs.
@Mildgyth
Australia got accepted into Eurovision back in 2015.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide