Music thread

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
When I point out Phil Spector died, I wasn’t saying it like “Oh, what a tragic loss.” It’s just his death shouldn’t be swept under the rug just because he was a shit bag. If R Kelly died, I would mention it even though he’s scum because he’s contributed a lot to music. I’m not sad he’s dead.
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I just clicked around through a fairly recent Antiseen concert on YouTube and imagine my surprise when I couldn’t find any part of the show where Jeff Clayton bashes his head with the mic or cuts his own forehead with a piece of broken glass!

What’s the point of an Antiseen concert without pointless acts of self-harm?
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
A brief history of Phil Spector’s career:

Got started in the late 50’s as part of a one hit wonder pop group called The Teddy Bears, split up from that to become a producer and developed his trademark Wall Of Sound, had a lucrative decade producing hits for The Crystals, The Ronnettes, Darlene Love, The Righteous Brothers and Ike & Tina Turner, worked with George Harrison and John Lennon in the 70’s co-producing the latter’s signature hit Imagine, worked with Leonard Cohen, got involved with The Ramones where he infamously pointed a gun at them during a rcording session, retired from the spotlight, murdered the actress Lana Clarkson in 2003, got convicted in 2009 and sentenced to 19 years to life and then he died.

What a legacy…
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Congratulations to Olivia Rodrigo for her first number song with “Drivers License”. To think that Tik Tok would help an actress from High School Musical: The Musical: The Series debut at number one, despite being some no name rando. I swear it just keeps getting weirder and weirder.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Saying this completely non-politically, but Lady Gaga absolutely killed it today singing the Star Spangled Banner.

She has such a pretty voice.
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
New Radicals reformed just to perform their only hit for the inauguration, that was pretty cool. I wouldn’t be surprised if this song re-charts on the Hot 100 again.

Now give us your second album Gregg Alexander, you know you want to release another album for your band, I’d listen to that.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
I wonder if the reason why Daft Punk has never done another Alive tour is because given the style of their Alive 2007 tour, Random Access Memories material wouldn’t work well in that kind of setting.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide