Music thread

DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Songs that took you forever to find because you only ever caught the end on the radio.
Spaceship Superstar by Prism
At the Feet of The Moon by Parachute Club
Posted Report
Starless
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
Songs that took you forever to find because you only ever caught the end on the radio.
I don’t know of any. It’d be much easier to list songs that took me forever to find for any reason, songs I had heard but didn’t know the name or the artist until many years later. Showdown by Electric Light Orchestra comes to mind. I knew that song when I was young but it wasn’t until a year or two ago that I found it. I did hear only the end of Alice in Chains’ Rooster on the radio at one point but I already knew that song so it doesn’t count.
Posted Report
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Was sitting in a Macados (popular restaurant chain in Virginia/NC), little overstuffed deli sandwich place with old style bars.
Music was pop and alt, mostly from mid 2000s.
Then suddenly Lone Digger from Caraven Palace came on. And I immediately, out loud said “oh its the furry strip club song”.
Posted Report
Dashie41 YT

Negan Guy
Had a blast listing to into Sorrow Evermore by Imperium Dekadenz on Spotify another band i need to discover catalogue of older releases.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Congratulations to Miley Cyrus for her second number one hit with “Flowers” right behind “Wrecking Ball”. Song is decent, SZA deserved the number one spot with “Kill Bill” honestly.
@TheHappySpaceman
I’ve already heard the news and I’m glad he’s about to spend more time with his family.
Posted Report
♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
@TheHappySpaceman
It’s likely going to be a bit hard for certain fans to swallow this news for a little while, but even speaking as someone who has taken a dip into their musical waters and come out pleasantly satisfied but not a full-on fan per se, I respect his decision and admire his maturity here
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide