Plushy and there of

General Discussion » Plushy and there of Search Posts
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
I apologize if I ever post needless topics. Hopefully this one is better.
“Why stuffed animals and do you have a special one you hold close at night? Perhaps what is your favorit part in this sewing craft (if applicable).”
As Brony’s and furrie’s we tend to enjoy imagination. For some of us our stuffed animals comforts us. For others its a fun item to colect or make. Years ago this was a booming and fun thread on MLParena.

My take on it
I bacame a pony fan in 2008 approximately. My first plushy was a 25th aniversery Pinkie Pi. I still love the early gens.
Mostly I had and still have plushies for dealing with my emotions. When I was a preteen I did not have a single stuffed animal on my bed. As a teanager in high school I got one on the ride home from seeing my therapist.
Today I hold a plushy just a little shy of 5’ from hoof to hoof. The typical Hug & love brand. Once a year I try to replace the fiber fill of the one I hold at night and sew/fix the others.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide