[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Background Pony #E825
@Shylover

Well once the movies are not shown at the theaters then what? Never watch them again?  
I dont necessarily support streaming since all my movies are digitally stored on my computer besides a handful of physical movies I like.

Again why would all the theaters go any time soon. There will be some around for a long time.
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
@Shylover
The movie industry can go shove a rancid sock up it’s gaping face hole after supporting Article 13/17.
full

@Shylover  
@CaptainXtra
………………………………..💔
@Shylover
Seriously?

@Shylover  
@CaptainXtra
No. Forget you. Forget you all. Of course I’m the only human being who cares about the movie theaters! Fuck this generation! I’m done!
|| I’m all alone. ||

For once I had hopes. But I guess my hopes are completely destroyed to pieces by this heartless generation and it’s favorite pandemic, again. Thank you 2020. Thank you for destroying my hopes and dreams. I have no hopes for the future anymore. My heart is completely shattered, and I don’t know what to do anymore. I give up. I quit. There is no hope. I guess hate, fear, and despair always wins.
Background Pony #E825
Again like speaking to a wall. Not all theaters will disappear. Theyll come and go. But I bet a lot of mom and pop ones are going to last for a long time.
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Background Pony #E825  
I don’t understand you….. What do you mean they’ll come and go?  
You’re making me feel even less hopeful. Okay I get it. Movie theaters will die. Everyone likes streaming nowadays. So what? God I have no hope for the future. I’m going to bed. I’m done talking for a while.
Background Pony #E825
Some will close then some will open up later on. Easy concept.

Im saying is I doubt all theaters will die.  
Mom and pop ones will very likely stay around for a long while.

If anything, work towards running your own movie theater if you’re so worried about it.  
Thats doing something. Since complaining wont get you far.
Shylover

@Background Pony #E825  
Look, I’m sorry for complaining. But that last part irritates me. I can’t do that. I told you. I have a recent distrust with people. And…….. No we shouldn’t be discussing this anymore. So right I’m going to bed. And right now, after the heart shattering moment I had an hour ago, this is the last time that I am ever going to talk about movie theaters in the threads.
Background Pony #E825
@Kicks24Sf  
If it was someone’s dream to run a small mom and pop movie theater then yes it can just happen. Its called work hard in life. Its not something that happens over night.
Shylover

This can’t end like this. This can’t be my future. I didn’t want this. I didn’t ask for any of this. Help me. Show me if the world or our generation still cares. Show me if America still cares about movie theaters. And show me if everyone still cares about each other and everything they enjoyed something that they loved to do in our nation. Show me. No more bad news. No more division. No more COVID-19. No more pandemics. No more hate. No more uncertainties. No more. Please no more. All I need is a brighter future. All I need is hope. All I need is love. All I need is magic. All I need is a spark. All I need is sharing and caring. All I need is support. All I need is generosity. And all I need is kindness. Someone, help me please. I can’t be alone in this.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide