[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
Crossposted from a YT comment I just made:
20 years from now, the very concept of personal freedom will be extinct. The idea of free speech and human rights will be as unfathomable to 22nd century people as our computers would be to medieval people.
Context:
This is so tragic… And the way western mainstream media refuses to talk about Hong Kong is exactly because they’re trying to do the same thing here. Democracy is slowly but surely being picked apart piece by piece right in front of our eyes. I wonder what kind of world we’ll be living in 20 years from now…

I knew it. Latecomer was wrong. I don’t have a brighter future after all. And everything isn’t going back to normal at all. I’m taking a break from this shit. I’m 100% done with this careless generation.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide