Random facts of yourself thread

O. Hancock
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
I got arrested last night for peacefully holding up a sign that said “make love not war.”

full

They told us to leave, I said no, I hadn’t broken any laws, and they arrested me anyway. Got a charge for unlawful assembly but they did it wrong and I’ll get the charge dropped pretty soon.

The cops were relying on 2 general assumptions, of which I’m sure nobody could’ve predicted were going to be inaccurate, but alas, they were foolhardy in hindsight:

1. Their ability to correctly follow proper protocol under the law, and correctly fill out paperwork after they get all tuckered out from poor baby’s first “riot” here in Sioux City Iowa.

And 2. The inability of a young person in the 21st century to know how to use a web browser and a search engine for 5 consecutive minutes.

Seriously, half the misdemeanors nowadays you can find a good defense for in 5 minutes of Google.

Lmao, pigs are dumb.
O. Hancock

Penis
@MagpulPony

Compilation of Maniac Cops assaulting Women and Peaceful Protesters on Camera.

A friend of mine had his brother thrown in the river a few years back by the Minneapolis Police Department after the guy got cocky while they were on his gang’s payroll.

Fuck the police. I used to care and think it was just a few bad apples. Nowadays we see that it turns out there’s only a few good apples on an otherwise rotten tree.

I’m done accepting it. Society is done accepting it.
O. Hancock

Penis
I don’t care if they live or die anymore. They don’t protect our community from the criminals anyway! It takes them a fucking hour to get here when you need em and then they treat you like you’re the problem!

Whatever, I’m done. I don’t want violence anyway. I really don’t. That’s what we’re mad about it in the first place. Well that and wall street robbing the taxpayers for the umpteenth time.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@O. Hancock  
I’ve had nothing but good experinces with LAPD and my local PD in my old town. Arrival time was less than 2 minutes for calls, they told me how to get rid of my neighbor’s cats that were shitting in the yard, (i didn’t actually do it) carried a highly detailed replica AR for halloween once with real life 30 round mags as props and the Police were cool with it (for a couple years at least.) It’s all been good.
O. Hancock

Penis
@MagpulPony

I get it… They’re not all bad… You’re right… Some are downright peachy even…

But damnit whenever one of them really fucks up big time we need to cut this blue line shit right the fuck out because harboring and protecting a violent criminal makes you one by proxy too!
O. Hancock

Penis
Damn, I ain’t going out tonight, or any other night for this shit again. We’ve got things really heating up practically right outside my window already. It was 5 hours later last night when it got to this more boisterous level. We’re just getting started now. Jesus Christ. Can’t we all just. Get along? Fight the injustice together? Like, it’s Washington elites and billionaires who pay effective tax rates less than their middle class secretaries and employees that we should be angry at the most. Them and the drug company lobbyists. That’s who we should be directing as much or more of our anger at. We should be pushing for change in an organized manner. We get there for a night or 2 but then it just goes downhill I think. I don’t know. Jesus Christ I was expecting it to take at least a couple more weeks before shit got like this. I’m good, but Jesus man. Wtf?
O. Hancock

Penis
@Badheart

Sigh

What I say online in the heat of a bad moment and how I act in person in the presence of law enforcement are, perhaps unfortunately, 2 different things. I have great respect for both the law and law enforcement. That doesn’t mean I don’t believe we have systemic and socioeconomic problems here in both the law enforcement and judicial systems, and society at large.

But I was civilly disobedient, as anyone who feels they absolutely must disobey a police order in one of these extenuating circumstances should. I did the right thing and you’re a Maniac if you do actually think I should’ve been beaten. I hope you just had a bad moment like I did. Cause you can be civil and still disobey a direct order in these cases. I don’t believe I’ve broken any laws, and mayyyyyybe if I did break one, it wasn’t the one they charged me with.

Furthermore, I was polite and respectful to everyone, officer or protester, around me. They said I seemed like a good guy and were surprised I was out here getting arrested. I told them the same thing.

Just because I have problems with the system and things get heated sometimes- it doesn’t mean I’m not respectful where it counts. We’re all human here and I know that. And I’m sorry I got perhaps a little overboard earlier.
O. Hancock

Penis
@Badheart  
I do care if they die. I care if anybody gets hurt.

I just know we need real change, in more ways than one, in how our society deals with crime and alleged suspects. We should be trying to prevent the crime in the first place. Tackle the poverty and homelessness, the underfunded and broken mental health system. Enact price negotiations with the pharmaceuticals so people can afford their medicine. Most of the looters wouldn’t be doing that if they could afford to live.
dead account1
Thread Starter - The longest story in history. (forum game)

i disagree with the riots that are going on right now.  
i dont agree with how that officer killed that guy, but people just wanted a reason to destroy things, they dont care about that man that died.
dead account1
Thread Starter - The longest story in history. (forum game)

@O. Hancock  
So you think business deserve to be burned down and looted right? That they had it coming right? That my moms store deserves to get these threats?

The rioters had it coming when they decided they didn’t want to peacefully protest.

These are the fucking riot actions I’m talking about.
O. Hancock

Penis
@j3356  
I got arrested for peacefully protesting, literally standing in place holding a sign. Fucking think about that and see the broader picture of what is going on here.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide