Reverting the Clock

Jaredking779
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The MLP Lover-Fan
Once again, Daylight Savings Time has ended a couple minutes ago. And when you believed the timer would reach 2:00 am, instead we are back at 1:00 am. Also, if you have submitted anything before the clock change, that is fine. However, please note that this does not change anything. Also, any images you submit after the clock has changed may result in confusion, so please keep in mind that you have submitted between 12:00 and 12:59 am at least. See you around
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
Cruddy duddy. I was in the middle of Mario Party Superstars, taking pictures… after the game was over, I went to my album and discovered, to my horror, that because I’d taken the shots after the 2 AM transition, half of the pictures I took are now at the beginning! Ugh, gonna be a bit of a chore having to relabel them to the correct time when I empty the album to my computer. Luckily I only took like… 60+ pictures during the game.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide