September 11 Attacks 21st Anniversary

Jaredking779
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The MLP Lover-Fan
For a just over two decades, something that hit New York on this day, the September 11 Attacks, may be something you all wanna remember and this is clearly important, so it would be that you all listen carefully.
This is where nearly 3,000 people passed away, celebrities included, 6,000 more being injured, 265 died on all four planes (which had no survivors at all) New Jersey has lost the most state citizens, after New York, and over 90 countries lost citizens during this tragic event in history.
Buildings such as the Twin Towers, the Marriott Hotel (3 WTC), 7 WTC, and the Six World Trade Center are all destroyed during the attacks.
Nobody survived the the North Tower, in or above the impact zone. Only 18 people escaped from the South Tower’s impact zone, and nobody escaped from above floors 77-85.
Currently, since September 2021, 1,106 victims are yet to be identified. Also, a museum employee is tracking down a missing photograph of another September 11 victim, Albert Ogletree.
We must honor the victims we lost in the September 11 Attacks because they would help make understanding on why they passed away in that event and we must continue remembering each and every year.
If you have any questions about the September 11 victims, just comment and ask me like “What did the 9/11 victims do the best could to save New York?” or “Was it like for the 9/11 victims before 2001?”
This is a very important event, so keep that in mind. I know this has been a tragic story, but I need everyone to understand that people we lost during the September 11 attacks, including the firefighters, are important to everyone, and I feel the same. You should, too.
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
Rest In Peace all of the victims of the terrorist attacks on the towers in NYC, those in the Pentagon, and those on Flight 93. We will remember you and will continue to commemorate this day as a day of remembrance.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
Honestly, it took me a few days to understand what was going on at the time. I was 12 years old and beginning middle school. I was in history class when the attacks happened.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide