The Alcohol Thread (Possible NSFW)

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
When Mother Nature makes 2022 the best April Fool’s joke in the world with a f**king snowstorm (even though it was 20° Celius a week earlier), you have to take things as they are and respond with humor. Prost! ;-)
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Photographed yesterday. At least one bottle is already empty. But the Easter weekend has only just begun. How did the Lion King teach us in our early years? Be prepared!
🎵 Just listen to teacher... 🎵
(now runs in goose-step to the next gas station to buy new cigarettes)
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Thanks! But the warning comes honestly MUCH too late. I’ve been drinking this stuff like water for years. It’s my equivalent of Applejack’s cider. (^ _ ^)!
Speaking of which…
Jyc Row & Francis Vace - More Cider!
🎵 More Cider!
It is all I want,
In My Cup!
And then again fivefold.
More Cider!
Spilled all down my front,
Fill Me Up!
With that amber gold
🎵
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Goku Black
A little coriander is ok with food, like in salsa or on a taco. I would never want to drink it.
Wheat beer can be divisive. The only ones I really like are Bell’s Oberon and Paulaner Hefe-weizen because they have no added spice. Then there are people like my Dad who categorically hate wheat beer.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I came across a recipe for Planter’s Punch without juice. 3 oz Jamaican rum ( I used Appleton Estate), 1 oz simple syrup, 3/4 oz lime juice, and 3 dashes Angostura bitters over a full glass of ice.
I’m surprised. For being a relatively simple cocktail, this is pretty good.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I been going hard on the 4 loko lately and it’s making me sick. I need to go lighter, or atleast water my loko down more.
I’ve done powerful drugs before, but alcohol still shakes me up sometimes.
Some pale ale or cider sounds wonderful though.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Lord WyrmSpawN
Oh yeah, the ones i get are 14% by volume which means stronger than wine.
I go for some strong drinks and water them down because i’m cheap, but sometimes I’d rather get something naturally tastier.
I’d go for some wine, but I broke my moms wine bottle opener and i got to replace that first. luckily for me she doesn’t drink much, and laughed it off.
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
Still a bit picky on whiskey with most just straight up on the rocks not being up my alley (except for Irish whiskey, fridge stocked with Jameson and Tullamore Dew; American style sour mash is just not my thing) but found a Canadian pecan praline whiskey the other day that drives me nuts as a huge fan of sweet pecan confections, the wild world of liqour never ceases to amaze and thrill me
kleptomage

@EquusStorm
In theory I would like this praline whiskey because I like whiskey and I like pecan desserts and I know they taste good forever. There’s just the matter of how the distillery flavors their spirit. Flavored moonshine like Midnight Moon is very straightforward: they put fruit in the jar and let it infuse. It’s when spirits are flavored like cake or peanut butter or pecan praline that I wonder how many chemicals and artificial flavors are involved.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

Zamasu
It seems that nobody in the chain restaurants and bars can serve a proper Shock Top or Blue Moon. And by a proper Shock Top or Blue Moon, I mean with a freakin’ orange slice. Only the local dives can do that.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide