Viewing last 25 versions of post by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person in topic The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
[@Beth](/forums/dis/topics/the-nerd-out-thread?post_id=5274470#post_5274470)
Nah. I like her that way. (And people who don't draw her as plus size shouldn't at me)

Take what this guy said:
[@Thanotos Omega](/forums/dis/topics/the-nerd-out-thread?post_id=5274501#post_5274501)
> [@Beth](/forums/dis/topics/the-nerd-out-thread?post_id=5274470#post_5274470)
> He hates her fans for shipping her with hunter because he's a Huntmira shipper,

Also, to reply to Thanatos, the problem isn't shipping her with Hunter.

The problem is people acting like age is just a number just because a 1 to 2 year age difference is not problematic. Not to mention they ignore how Dana Terrace did Emira and Edric dirty by no longer being relevant on the last episodes of Season 2 and being reduced to irrelevant background characters just because of Any Sport In A Storm.

I don't mind Willow having more development and more time to shine. That's allowed, but either she should be paired up with someone else in canon or at least make Hunter and Willow have moments WITHOUT making it romantic.

And yes, I am a Huntmira shipper. What ya gonna do? Hate me for it like [this mf](https://twitter.com/heyyitsquid/status/1553050246833487872?t=qM8TBaqZAbBE0rj0SU82OA&s=19) did?

There's nothing wrong with shipping two characters of the same age.
No reason given
Edited by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
[@Beth](/forums/dis/topics/the-nerd-out-thread?post_id=5274470#post_5274470)
Nah. I like her that way. (And people who don't draw her as plus size shouldn't at me)

Take what this guy said:
[@Thanotos Omega](/forums/dis/topics/the-nerd-out-thread?post_id=5274501#post_5274501)
> [@Beth](/forums/dis/topics/the-nerd-out-thread?post_id=5274470#post_5274470)
> He hates her fans for shipping her with hunter because he's a Huntmira shipper,

Also, to reply to Thanatos, the problem isn't shipping her with Hunter.

The problem is people acting like age is just a number just because a 1 to 2 year age difference is not problematic. Not to mention they ignore how Dana Terrace did Emira and Edric dirty by no longer being relevant on the last episodes of Season 2 and being reduced to irrelevant background characters just because of Any Sport In A Storm.

I don't mind Willow having more development and more time to shine. That's allowed, but either she should be paired up with someone else in canon or at least make Hunter and Willow have moments WITHOUT making it romantic.

And yes, I am a Huntmira shipper. What ya gonna do? Hate me for it like [this mf](https://twitter.com/heyyitsquid/status/1553050246833487872?t=qM8TBaqZAbBE0rj0SU82OA&s=19) did?

There's nothing wrong with shipping two characters of the same age.
No reason given
Edited by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person