The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Vulcan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Spectator mode ON
Everyone’s paying attention to that FIFA World Cup in Quatar, including most of my mates.
And here I am reminiscing about that soccer match in December 25th 1914, on Christmas Truce in the middle of WW1.
One of the prettiest moments of humanity if you ask me.
But anyways, it sucks to be an history nerd.
Also, 3-2 in favour of Imperial Germany if I remember correctly.
Posted Report
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
What’s this trope called?
Male and Female side characters who hate each other from beginning to end of a film yet somehow in the sequel they’re married and have a bunch of kids.
Basically them in OG movie:
And when they’re first seen in the next movie:
Posted Report
Spidey10
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

What will happen with Disney now that Iger is CEO again? Will anything change? I heard animation suffered under Chapek
I’m 100% certain that the animation will get more respect internally. No more straight to Disney Plus premieres. Thank goodness.
There’s also a rumor that he’s firing Kathleen Kennedy from LucasFilm. I usually ignore those rumors, but this time the source (John Campea) has been correct on some scoops before (Ben Affleck leaving Batman and leaked Spider-Man No Way Home pics).
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Hollowfox The Worst
As a pereson who stays indoors all day, I prefer watching movies on the big screen for the first time, and then use streaming services (or pirate sites) to watch them all the other times afterward.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

There are two different types of Kobeni artists.
One who try to give her a normal, joyful mundane activities and enjoying the finer things in life to compensate for how the show treats her.
The other amps her unusually terrible luck that she can’t walk two blocks without getting bullied by fate and yet always comes out alive.
Both love her dearly.
Chainsaw Man fanarts are top tier ngl. My fave has to be CosieCottage. Their headcanon that the entire Chainsaw Man thing we read in the manga / seen in the anime are actually just a movie / TV series makes it wholesome and makes dealing with the deaths of almost literally every known character less painful.
Posted Report
Vulcan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Spectator mode ON
I thought Vegito was more powerful than Gogeta… Where did I read that the fusion by the Potara thingies was stronger than the effeminate dance? (I say effeminate dance because I can’t stop remembering Vegeta’s reaction when he was forced to do that lol)
Posted Report
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Very few things made me glad I learned other languages (outside of their usefulness to communicate my desire to not die a horrible death when living in another country). Spanish Pieck (shingeki) and Spanish Power (chainsaw) are one of them. Dios, ten piedad de mi.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide