The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Someone on Twitter got pissed off at me because they didn’t like the Sonic movie.
I didn’t even bring it up I just said I don’t like hearing Chris Pratt saying “meow”.
Posted Report
northern haste
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
Episode 3 of the last of us is about bill and frank’s Relationship From the day they met till the day they died Together
It is much different from the game but it works great
Posted Report
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste
Oh God those were insane. lol
I dunno, I know this may sound odd coming from me, but anthropomorphic animal characters rarely seem to work well in live-action. Unless they’re less realistic looking, like the original Ninja Turtles movie, or puppets, or something.
northern haste
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
The woke BS has gone too far Look who was playing Michael Jackson in a biopic about him

Getting a black person to play a real life white person despicable

In all seriousness that’s actually Michael Jackson Michael’s nephew
Posted Report
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Yeah, I guess they’re getting a bit overdone. And frankly, while impressive, wandering a big open game world that is 70% just empty fields or trees/cliffs can get a little boring/tedious.
I wouldn’t mind Mario doing something like that. “Bowser’s Fury” kinda experimented with that concept, and surprisingly worked well.
Though, it had a more “Windwaker” style open world with islands.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
James Gunn announced that the DCEU is getting a new “chapter” after Aquaman 2.
Plans to make a new movie reintroducing Superman and Batman (along with Damian Wayne appearing n the Batman movie), along with making movies of The Authority and Supergirl
Peacemaker is getting another show focusing on them teaming up with Amanda Waller, along with a TV “cop drama” focusing on Hal Jordan and John Stewart along with the other Lantern Corps members. Booster Gold TV show s also happening
Also confirmed that the universes of The Batman and Joker (along with Teen Titans Go and the other DC cartoons/shows) will remain in their own continuity and have no connection to the DCEU
Background Pony #3252
James Gunn announced that the DCEU is getting a new “chapter” after Aquaman 2.
Plans to make a new movie reintroducing Superman and Batman (along with Damian Wayne appearing n the Batman movie), along with making movies of The Authority and Supergirl
Peacemaker is getting another show focusing on them teaming up with Amanda Waller, along with a TV “cop drama” focusing on Hal Jordan and John Stewart along with the other Lantern Corps members. Booster Gold TV show s also happening
Is “chapter” what they’re calling reboots these days? Because a lot of this sure sounds more like a reboot (at least a partial one) than anything else.
Also, as much as I respect James Gunn’s movie making ability, leaping into making some of these things seems like the same mistake DC made with Justice League, where they threw a whole bunch of characters in together without doing the MCU thing of bothering to make them compelling beforehand.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide