The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Given that I was never a Star Trek fan nor a Rick and Morty fan I’m kinda okay with the trailer. It be one another one of them animated american adult comedy series, right? is cool.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
So, I finally started watching Konosuba. And I gotta say, even though Kazuma is a dick and he’s meant to be like a dick, he did die trying to prevent someone from being killed. Granted, the person wouldn’t have died had she been hit as it was a tractor and not a truck and the tractor was going to stop before hitting her, but the thought of sacrificing yourself to prevent someone from being hurt is kind of noble.

Had I been in Kazuma’s situation, I don’t think I would have done anything. As assholeish as this sounds, I probably would’ve just let the person get hit by the vehicle as I don’t wanna die.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
I watched the first episode of Uzaki-chan. I really enjoyed it. I heard from some people saying it’s an ecchi and a bunch of boob jokes, so going in I thought that’s what the show was going to be. But there was only maybe like 3 or 4 boob jokes. I wouldn’t classify the show as an ecchi, but that may change in upcoming episodes.

I’m a big fan of shows like Interview with Monster Girls and Gabriel Dropout, and that’s what the show is like. I thought it was a lot of fun.

Have many other animes talk about VR? A big scene in the first episode is the two main characters testing out VR technology. I don’t recall ever seeing an anime that talked about VR before.
northern haste
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
Oh dear god you can actually buy episodes of AVGN on Amazon prime.  
you know videos that one made for the internet for free and are still on YouTube for free.  
I can understand selling DVDs and blu-rays but digital releases
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide