The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Background Pony #5150  
Daredevil can work fine for even little kids.  
full  
full  
full  
I have no idea where the idea cane from that Daredevil of all characters would only work in a mature series. You’d could focus more on courtroom drama,I guess.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Epiphany:  
Giorno Giovanna with Gold Experience Requiem (GER) woulda survived Thanos Snap 100% of the time. Matter fact, GER woulda maded sure the Thanos Snap can’t happen 100% of the time.

How Giorno’s GER works: it cancels out whatever you tryna do.

Reality can be whatever the Infinity Gauntlet wearer wants it to be, yes, and GER cannot deny it. What it DOES, is to make sure nothing in the universe ever reaches the state of altered reality, and reverses entropy to the exact state before the action.
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
More screenshots!  
Man-at-Arms and Trapjaw,And Clawful  
full  
Scare Glow,and Sorceress being held by Faker  
full  
Teela kicking Whiplash,Roboto,and Orko  
full
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@northern haste  
There are at the time of Wild Force only a few Org on Earth at a time,and it’s implied to have been that way for five thousand years. Surely not enough to develop a credit system. Definitely not organized enough to have cards with his own face on it.  
Whether or not Jindrax is even successful at using the card is unknown,as we never actually see him use the card. He presents it to the cashier and then later he has the fishing rod.  
Also strange,when the cashier asks him to pay for the rod,Jindrax pats his legs where pockets would be if he were wearing conventional pants. Why would he think he had money,as he is never shown earning any,unless he still has some from his job at the animal testing lab,where he was in human disguise. It’s possible he’s picked up subconscious habits from being human for so long.

And now I’ve reached my daily limit of nerd and risk overheating.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Anybody ever gave an explanation why everybody in the entire universe ever in the MCU speaks english? Like, literally english and not some universal language that the audience perceive as english.

Sure. The Doylist explanation is because the author and audience speak english but what’s the in-universe explanation?
Phantom Rider

You are already booped.
@Dex Stewart  
Please keep nerding! :D Also, I loved that scene, even if it doesn’t make a whole bunch of sense. And it’s also one of the rare times one of their go-to voice actors steps out in front of the camera, with Bob Papenbrook (Rito Revolto among others, though I don’t have to tell you that) as the clerk.

As for Daredevil, I think it’s the lawyering being too dull for kids more than the need for it to be less dark (remember, a lot of dark characters have appeared in the cartoons. For the Punisher, Spidey kept him from killing people. Remember, Wolverine’s power is STABBING THINGS and he’s been a mainstay in all X-Men appearances, and The Punisher showed up in Spider-Man and was simply kept from killing people onscreen by having Spidey stop him, Microchip talk him out of it, or the plot interrupt. I could see DD in a Batman: TAS type series, and it’d be good to see him in something that’s serious but NOT as unrelentingly bleak as his comics can sometimes get. But could you establish him as a good lawyer with minimal time spent in a courtroom?)
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
@CaptainXtra
One where Amy Rose and Sally hook up and somehow squirt semen on each other.

My friend, if that’s the worst you’ve seen then you haven’t gone in deep enough.

That is kiddie shit compared to what the Sonic Fandom is capable of.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@CaptainXtra  
Here’s the thing,they weren’t futas.  
Actually,the absolute worst in terms of story content,grammar and the whole thing was a Lucky Star kinda || scat fetish|| fic. Konata puts ||used toilet paper in a trash can and farts alot. ||I’m sure there’s others but I haven’t really read many fanfics lately.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide