The Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread

nightshroud96
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@QuasarNova  
What do you think about it?

For me, I was hyped when I heard about it years ago. Like I thought it would be this cool crossover thing with the 5 YGO series.  
But really disappointed when its essentially 5 mini-tag force games compiled into one where none of the 5 series crossover with each other. Along with no freaking voices(outside of the 25 characters) nor animations for the duelists or the signature monsters.  
Whats worse is.. this was the last Tag Force game they made. That bums me out alot..
nightshroud96
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@QuasarNova  
I really wished they made another Tag Force game(that isn’t freaking lazy looks at Tag Force Special)

In fact.. I am kind of imagining a Tag Force game with MLP characters added in hoestly.
nightshroud96

Man.. I really hate that EQG made Spike into a dog.  
Its really getting frustrating I keep seeing too many YGO crossover fics where he doesn’t get to duel due to he’s stuck as a damn dog..
The★Rickmeister
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
I was finishing putting together a resonator/Meklord Deck when I remembered Gilford the Legend’s effect lets you bring back as many Equip spells from grave and equip them to any warrior monster(s) on your field.  
Then I found out that Gaia the fierce Knight origin can be used as two tributes for a Warrior-type, so now I’m putting together a Gaia/Noble Knight hybrid deck.
The★Rickmeister
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
@QuasarNova  
That’s good to know, I suppose.  
I’m putting together the previously mentioned Noble/Gaia knights deck when I noticed that all the regular ‘Noble Knights’ are either Dark/Light attribute, so now I’m wondering if you could potentially use BLS cards as well.
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
I was thinking of getting a new artifact deck to see how they play, and after reading their effects that allow them to be set as spells/traps, and be summoned upon destruction by effect, I remembered that Absorbing Jar lets you destroy all set spells/traps, and then each player draws one for each card destroyed by its effect.  
So you could potentially get a full front row and a free +5 all in one go.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide