The Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread

The★Rickmeister
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
Maximum summoning is officially in Go Rush, as of the last few episodes, and it looks as if the show might be gearing up for a duel between it and Fusion summoning, or at least the Rush Duel equivalent of the latter.
A thought that’s recently occurred to me is, given how the cast of Sevens and Go Rush have so far reacted to Maximum summoning, equip and fusion spells, monster reborn and the like, how they would react to Quick play or continuous spells.
The★Rickmeister
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
@Meanlucario
Pretty much.
My main problem is that you need all three to use it, the summon itself empties most, if not your entire hand, and if the summon is negated, like with grand horn of Heaven for example, your board is likely going to be just as empty, leaving you with practically nothing.
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
I finally got the achievement for getting 100 prismatic cards in Duel Links.
I’m also working on rebuilding my Lightsworn deck into a Twilightsworn deck IRL, with one of the new cards being Envoy of the Beginning.
The★Rickmeister
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
I heard of a combo using King Tiger Wanghu, Burden of the Mighty, and Pumprincess, with the idea being that Burden and Pumprincess lower your opponents monster’s ATK to the point Wanghu’s effect destroys them on-summon.
Would this actually work?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide