Things you like that everyone else hates

Some Pacifier Pone
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Caption the Picture Above You
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <PacificGlow> DEEWKS NUTZ
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

um???? lmao???
Jeez, what the fuck did I start? I was too sleepy, posted in the wrong “I like it but everyone else hates it” thread, and accidentally necroed it it at night. Please kill me.
Background Pony #1C74
CNN

Actually, these days, maybe I should just say the news media in general. Because it sure feels like everyone hates them.
Background Pony #B572
Same tbh
I prefer Russian media instead

Russian media may still have good stuff, but in recent years the national government is cracking down on both internet anonymizers and TV stations that air stuff that the Kremlin does not like. And yet some people think Putin is actually helping Russia be strong in a good way. UGH! 👎👎😔
user4897
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Background Pony #1B91

That’s how a semi-authoritarian regime works, dude. Media is controlled

In my country (Indonesia) is also quite the same. the government will go against any social media posts, news, and media that opposes or insult the government, especially when it’s talking about sensitive political issues.

When someone made a Facebook post that insults the military general or the president, for example… Within days that person will be tracked down by the police
Agent Luna

I like to post what I want to post, not what someone wants me to post or expects me to “blend in” with them. There are many, especially here.
Beyondy Supreme
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

PM ME PM ME PM MEPMEPME
@RhodieNite

It still brainwashes people but I like its simplicity. I’ve stopped watching TV long time ago. Do you remember a certain pieces of media or you’re talking about Russian news?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide