Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Elidiotadelaesquina
I dunno… uh engaging with the idea of play relationships and even simulated well… stimulation is better than stalking around creeping out random people one finds appealing.
The idea this kind of behavior is limited to children is societal bullcrap. Besides, we’re all children in the eyes of Allah.
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Beth
I agree with all this. It’s like that CS Lewis quote of how when we grow up we mature to see the good in childlike things
With that being said we all need to be careful how we don’t go too far like attacking others for shipping reasons.
Posted Report
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
That being said, I wish shipping wars would cease to exist. That gave shipping a bad name, that gave romance a bad name, and that gave some characters and fandoms a bad name.
And I do mean some characters, like Fluttershy, Marble Pie, Courtney, Gwen, Carly Shay, Star Butterfly, Hinata Hyuga, Orihime Inoue, the list goes on.
Posted Report
Beth
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
There was a possibility you meant like aggressive shipping, and being angry at differential shipping.
I took the opportunity to lecture without fully understanding your meaning, my bad.
Lumity is wonderful, it’s like my relationship.
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
So maybe it’s time to ask … is Owl House worth a watch? Literally my only exposure to it has been dealing with people here who were doing after each other like rabid animals over ships from the show.
Seems the show inspires a lot of intense feelings in its fans … so is it like Dragon Prince and She-Ra? Or more like Adventure Time and Kipo? Or more in the vein of Steven Universe?
Or are we talking Centaur World?
What am I in for here, and where can I get it?
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Hace you noticed most subjective reviews talk about things objectively?
And most objective review talk about things in their own opinion?
Can we just be done with objective vs subjective criticism and just call it criticism?
Even Mauler’s oh so objective critique is just his own opinions on a movie. But he won’t admit it.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide