Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
A good translation and an accurate translation aren’t the same thing. A good translation tells a story that is good and easy enough to understand. An accurate translation has the two versions practically the same. Digimon World: Next Order is a good translation that isn’t accurate (like not making Jijimon making “old man” references every other sentence).
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
@Just Wayne
Aww man… You may have a point but for us Filipinos, including me would be a killjoy if our New Year’s Celebration is celebrated without fireworks popping everywhere on this country. I always find those celebrations as one of the most surreal moments of joy and fun that only happens once in a year.
OR… There are also alternative methods of noise making for us here and I discovered that instead of firecrackers, they rev their motorcycles, blow party horns, metal lid as makeshift drums just for the sake of noise making whenever 12 midnight of the January 1st strikes.
Posted Report
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
@Just Wayne
Aww man… You may have a point but for us Filipinos, including me would be a killjoy if our New Year’s Celebration is celebrated without fireworks popping everywhere on this country. I always find those celebrations as one of the most surreal moments of joy and fun that only happens once in a year.
Same here - and then there’s the World Cups - you always get people shooting fireworks everytime we score a goal.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
@Mildgyth
Lemme tell ya, are those “World Cup fireworks” completely nationwide? and I mean literally every alley and corner of every street around your country where they shoot all that shit at each other?
If not, then we Filipinos are the craziest, lawless, and unfiltered firework users in the world.
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
Help! I still enjoy watching Nostalgia Critic and Doug Walker’s videos, even his new stuff! (I haven’t watched his The Wall review though.)
Posted Report
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Just Wayne
I lost interest a few years ago, but I liked some of his newer stuff that everyone else hated too. Rogue One, Pixels and Mad Max were all videos I thought were fun and creative.
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Dex Stewart
I simply watch reviews about movies people don’t like in general like Disney remakes or movies I don’t know much about just for the laughs. I also watch some of his really old stuff (The “Yellow Wall” era) because that’s the best era of NC in my opinion. I still think he is pretty entertaining and I don’t mind the skits either. Another thing I like about him is he always finds new way to talk about his sponsors instead of just explaining it like everyone else.
I do avoid anything about Pokemon with him though, but I can get why he hates it so much. He is not the only person I watch that does because he wasn’t born in the right time. (Cough Markiplier cough)
Posted Report
Background Pony #6727
I honestly don’t really care for voice acting in games like Pokémon. The journey is meant to be your own, so being allowed to imagine the characters to sound however you’d like them to kinda adds some fun and uniqueness. Sure, if they add voice acting it would be cool to add a off-on button for it
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Background Pony #6727
I mean, all that’s different is the mons you use and little else. S/V may be open world, but there’s clearly a path the developers intent you to go. It’s not a very unique journey when all that’s different is the mons used.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide