Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Mr.Myoozik
Agreed, but for some reason terms like “incel music” are all over the Internet, taking priority over actual genre classifications even. Bothers me.
@Galestorm
Yeah, all of this. Like, for a term like “incel” that carries a lot of weight, or at least did at one time, it seems to just apply to anything and everything these days. I specifically thought “incel” referred to involuntary celibates, guys who can’t get any sex and typically hate women because of that. But those people can listen to any type of music, and many of the artists classified as such don’t even have songs about women or sex.
I’ve seen the exact videos you’re referring to. They don’t elaborate on how the music is for incels or only listened to by incels, they just put the bands into different subcategories.
Posted Report
Background Pony #6727
I dislike bun hairstyles. They feel so lose and weird. Same with piggytails and ponytails where the hair tie isn’t at top. in fact, I kinda dislike all hairstyles that leave a gap between the hair and hair tie. Except for plats and braids
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I think the classic 70’s rock song “Dust In The Wind” suck, the writing is very melodramatic, the singing is not good and the production is unimpressive. Kansas has better songs and the other big single from that album “Point Of Know Return” is better.
@TheHappySpaceman
Like I said, they shouldn’t be taken seriously and are just making themselves look like fools
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I don’t find that Vaporeon copypasta joke offensive. I’m just annoyed.
I think a solution for dealing with those edgy jokes is just to ignore them. People saying how horrible it is, is part of the reason why they spread.
To me I just roll my eyes at the joke. Same with Gardevoir or any other pokemon joke.
Edit: I’m mostly talking about neutral places like say Japan celebrating Vaporeon as their mascot for Water (I don’t know the exact details). And I think there, saying something like “Uh oh.” or “This reminds me of that thing.” is just as out of place as the Vaporeon copypasta. I think jokes are nice but not in places where it crowds other talk.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide