Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I don’t like the idea of being popular.
Your life becomes fake, can’t live honestly, always having to expertly craft your appearance to appease everyone. Meaning you can’t thoughtfully process any idea without getting canceled.
Celebrities have lots of parasocial relationships. the DSM will soon have data on chronic online and efamous, and the disordered behavior it causes.
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Is it just me or does Scarlet and Violet not really have the classic Spain feel?
I don’t know I just feel like there could be more like tango, or chivalric knights, reference to Moor like people, maybe knightly orders or some Romanis. I just feel like unlike Galar or Kalos they didn’t go all out. And I just feel like it’s a generic modern place. Also some Spanish guitar and cassanets would be great too.
Edit: Okay, I’ll admit I haven’t checked out the games. I know very little so maybe I’m wrong.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
If someone is willing to not pay people more powerful than them, they are very likely to deny money to those weaker than them. Why would they suddenly grow a conscious about paying people?
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
Here’s a twist: I like the customers more than my coworkers. I don’t know if I’m just lucky or Taiwan has developed a really good customer culture.
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
My coworkers aren’t so much though. We have been developed to believe everyone would be as efficient as we are after gaining experience so we can get really impatient even around people who are new. I also stayed way longer than my shift is supposed. They said that it’s my responsibility to get everything done. Long story short, I’m so fucking tired.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Just Wayne
I prefer the customers more to my managers because they’re always so demanding and bossy. My coworkers are cool though, they’re just normal and chill people, and the customers who enter are also pretty normal and I’m starting to get to know the more frequent buyers.
Posted Report
Beth
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
In America I usually side with the workers. They’re underpayed, and the customers act like psychopaths to them because of it, always punching down on the employee, telling them they’ll be fired. Some homeless people have too much self respect to work in this world.
The employer is often some old fuck that doesn’t know how the world works now. So the employee is stuck between a rock and a hard place.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide