Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Mr.Myoozik
Same~ They’re so nice. It’s usually the customers that are more patient than people who worked longer than me because they know it’s not easy.
And one thing that just happened proved my point. A customer asked me something I didn’t know how to do so I asked my manager and coworkers. No one replied, and the customer just went for the alternative to make thing easier for me. (There are other people in line.) Customers are so much better.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
@Kiryu-Chan
I dunno, man. The franchise is just getting stupider and stupider by the day.
Plus, I’m tired of seeing Michael Bay’s name everywhere. Even if he’s no longer directing Transformers movies the fact that he’s still a producer of them sickens me.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Just Wayne
Yeah, I’ve learned that despite what you see in videos and the news, these types of entitled customers or “Karens” aren’t actually that common and as long as you greet them with a friendly tone, then they’re perfectly normal and good people. I’ve been working for long but not that long to even know the names of the regulars who stop by.
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Mr.Myoozik
Yeah, I mean everyone is busy nowadays. No one has time to argue with a random person who’s also just doing their job. Imagine if yor boss asks why you’re late for work and then you answer with “That young man at the Dollar Store was just too incompetent. I had to let him know a thing or two about life”, probably instantly fired.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Just Wayne
And what’s arguing really gonna do other than make the customer look like a fool? If the employees are just doing their job and they make an accidental slip up, it’s not worth throwing a hissy fit like the world owes them anything.
Posted Report
Elidiotadelaesquina
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Stupid idiot
Snakes are very cute.
Yes, probably more than one is poisonous.
Yes, they are probably a pest.
And I probably never considered having one as a pet.
And yes, I’ll probably run away from one if I find it.
But, look that face x3
If you’re afraid of this animal, don’t watch it.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

seventh layer of hair
@Elidiotadelaesquina
There are degrees of danger of the serpent kingdom:
There’s the cute cuddly colorful ones…
There’s the big and tough ones like the reticulated python or green anaconda but certain people would still call it cute.
…and then there’s these guys:

Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Just Wayne
I can deal with roaches. I’m super clean, I cut out all food supply and place poison if I see one more than occasionally.
Bedbugs and mosquitos I can’t stand. If I had to take one out it would be mosquito though, they’re likely the most dangerous animal to humans.
Bedbugs are useless parasites that harass homeless people, no benefit to the ecosystem. They made me stop sharing my bed.

Reptiles are chill. I really like snakes and lizards. Birds too, birds are reptiles.
I can talk to animals. Florida has lots of reptiles sitting around.
You can get reptiles to be quite trusting, but they don’t get too excited to see anyone unless there is food.
Posted Report
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Here’s my hot take for the morning: Everyone seems super happy with the new quirky indie dance-pop Paramore from After Laughter and This Is Why, and I realize that I’m in a minority on this but I miss when Paramore actually rocked.
Posted Report
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Don’t
Ain’t nobody got time to find a whole-ass umlaut when trying to type out a country’s name. Also, respect is earned, not given, and if Turkey wants people to respect its new name, then they should stop being turkeys and start actually running their country better.
Full disclosure: Am 1/4 Armenian
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

seventh layer of hair
President Marcos was suggested changing the name of our country Philippines into Maharlika and this has been long suggested as far back as 1978 because citing the need to honor the country’s ancient heritage before the Spanish and Americans occupied our country.
And if I see other people who would think it’s stupid and rather prefer the old name to the new one, I’ll fight all of them. I actually agree and love this concept ever since I learned about it’s meaning.
Posted Report
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@TheHappySpaceman
Would you care if Armenia wanted to be called Hayastan?
Actually, Montenegro and Algeria probably would sound pretty weird if their English names became 1:1 translations
“Black Mountain”
“The Island”
Posted Report
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
Only Holland is justified in doing this
Because the entire world besides the Anglosphere agrees that the Netherlands is a dumb as fuck name
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide