Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

King Sombra
Thread Starter - Unpopular opinion time

I saw some people posting stuff in the original thread that have nothing to do with MLP. (including me)  
So i just thought i make this one for the people who want to say stuff that has nothing to do with ponies.

I think the paranormal activity movies are shit.
Grieffon
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Bronze Bit -
Artist -
Happy Derpy! -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Grieffon> it does kinda dry out a bit with fast strokes

h
I like Dreamworks more than Pixar. I am aware that Pixar’s movies are generally better, but those from Dreamworks are more entertaining.
Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Arch-Rarifag
I think the majority of the people who care enough to criticize the Twilight books/movies are just insecure themselves.  
Granted the movies and books are bad in their own right, but I can’t help but feel simply being bad would make them worthy of being ignored and nothing else.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I think video games have all thing considered never been better

And i still think all heroes without powers and the ones with super powers should be put into separate universes to avoid the former dragging down the later

And Lastly Bruce Wayne is the worst of the 3 Batmen
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
If you are peripheral to the Bioware fandom like I am, then what I just said would get you shouted down, ergo I consider it an unpopular opinion

Speaking of unpopular videogame opinions: I hate it how Ken Levine doesn’t actually want to explore the philosophies he put into the Bioshock games he worked on. He just chokes everything up to “human fallibility”, which is a major cop-out to me.
Blackie

Mass Effect 1 was a terrible game with a decent story and a couple of likable characters. Definitely not worth playing through.

People who claim COD’s rehashing the same game (which is true) every year, but then they side with Nintendo are laughable.

Borderlands is one of the most overrated franchises ever, BO2 should’ve been called “Unnecessary Pandering: The Game”

Immersion > Story (which explains my love for the Metro and S.T.A.L.K.E.R games)

Gameplay > Amazing story told exclusively by cutscenes (which explains my love for the first 4 SHs)

MGS3 was the only good MGS.

I’m yet to find a game that mixes RPG and FPSing well.

Strategy games will never be able to surpass AoE2, XCOM was a valiant effort though.

Tryhards are the most obnoxious players ever.

10 hours is the perfect length for a videogame.

Cell-shading makes most games look ugly and lazy.

I wish arcades were still as popular as before, and that The House of the Dead 5 or a new DDR machine would be released.

Shadow of the Colossus is an awesome game, but quit saying it’s underrated; it’s obviously not, not anymore at least.

Resident Evil 6 was a blast of fun to play through (except FUCKING MOSQUITO MASTER BOSS AT THE END OF LEON’S CAMPAIGN)

Lone Survivor is an underrated, scary as hell gem. It was the first game that forced me to quit playing just ‘cos I didn’t want to face certain area (fuck you, basement) and a prime example of how to make survival horror correctly. Yeah, I beat the Storage and Torture Chambers/Choir in Amnesia in a single game session, beat it.

Teedus was a likable character, and the Luca laughing cutscene was fucking hilarious.

Skyrim was one of the most boring games I’ve ever played, Dragon’s Dogma all the way.

All the Final Fantasies between 4 and 10 (except 6), are awful. Throw in X-2 in too. Balthier and the kick-ass quickenings saved XII.

RE:Revelations story is hilariously bad, and the game’s worth playing just for that. I’ve never laughed so much at a one-liner in my life.

I’d pick a clunky, fixed cameras, hair-pulling combat survival horror than a slick and smooth over the shoulder camera survival horror any day.

Resident Evil Remake is the best survival horror (gameplay-wise) ever. Thank God for emulators.

Platforming is the worst genre.

Tara Strong has an annoying voice.
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
Every Zelda game that came out after Minish Cap sucked and wouldn’t be spared the harsh reviews that they deserve if they didn’t have the franchise attached to them.
Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.

Arch-Rarifag
Vegetarians/vegans are the most annoying ideological group

Fastest way to ruin a female character is to make her into a badass action girl/man with tits
King Sombra
Thread Starter - Unpopular opinion time

@Whatevs  
Okay. Back on topic.

Reign of fire is an awesome movie.  
I know it’s actually shit. But i like the dragons, and some of the silly scenes.  
It’s a guilty pleasure for me.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG

I don’t get why Limp Bizkit gets the hate it gets

I like a lot of shitty movies (Bad Boys, Mummy Trilogy, Van Helsing, The League of Extraordinarie Gentlemen, Ghost Rider, etc)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide