Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Meanlucario  
I see.

It’s not easy to improve since forgiveness takes a lot of time and I don’t know the right time for everyone to forgive me for the fuck-ups I made so I wouldn’t be canceled in the future.

Since these days, the whole “past is in the past” isn’t gonna fly any more thanks to cancel culture and whatnot. And it does make me say that I am always the worst on this website.

Sometimes I am an impatient person to wait for the right time to apologize since not everyone is as forgiving as God. And making things up for everyone is hard. Unfortunately, the only way to make it up to people is to not visit this thread anymore.
That Little Faggot with the Earring and the Makeup
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Entry Of The Chameleons
stereophonic sound is so twentieth century; five-point-one surround sound should be the norm for listening to any audio today. too bad laypeople don’t want to dedicate time to set up a decent sound system for immersive audio and hear for themselves how superior it is to stereo. it doesn’t help that the music industry only see it as a marketing ploy, catering only to audiophiles. as such, it ends up being a luxury rather than a commodity, with multichannel albums being relegated to limited edition releases and certain formats nearly impossible to acquire.

stereo is such a pedestrian way of listening to music (hell, any form of audio for that matter) these days. but most people are happy with just that; they don’t even wanna give five-point-one, or even quadraphonic sound, a chance. they say we should just stick with stereo – by that same line of logic, we should’ve stayed in monophonic sound decades ago!
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
The current “Chris Patt is a Trump supporter Homophobe because he is a Christian who hunts” is proof that Twitter has completely lost it

The guy donated to the Obama campaign ffs
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Don’t  
I don’t understand how it’s considered okay to call black people the N-word or “coon” if they don’t agree with you. I’ve seen this a lot on Twitter and it confuses me.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Trust me, on Twitter; you can’t have a different opinion, you have to agree with them or else… American Twitter is the worst.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide