Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Penguin Dragneel  
Hyper complex moves are one of those left overs from the old days, here they were meant to help sell magazines that actually explained them, but then dumb asses decided they were important to the spirit of the game, thankfully most games relegate them to fatalities, but then you got games that feel like having ever combo extender be nearly impossible to do is important to the game for some reason,
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Don’t you hate it when you try to argue with someone, and that same person responds to you by finding every irrelevant comments you made in the past with circus music in the background?
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
I don’t give a crap about only listening to “real” metal or “real” rock, or whether a band counts as that.
I like what I like. Screw anyone who says I shouldn’t.

Now that we’re on that subject matter, i actually like Kenny G.
NitroFury
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
I say gatekeeping might do more harm than good because it will eventually turn into banning negativity and criticisms.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
in light of the recent Creepshow Art drama, something i have found out is that whenever a content creator (Like an artist or film maker or whatever) turns out to be a shitty person, it’s always the stuff they make that end up suddenly getting trashed more or getting a sudden new wave of negativity that it didn’t have before they turned out horrible.

Like before the drama people used to really like her art but now that Creepshow has turned out to be a horrible person there is now a sudden wave of “Oh her art was always terrible”/ “Her art is really flawed”, and those comments seem to now only be popping up after the drama (Note: im not defending Creepshow here becuase she really is a horrible and crappy person).

Same thing with the guy who made Psychonauts too. People said that the game was an underrated classic and needed more love, then the guy behind it made some really dumb comments years ago and then a lot of people were like “Oh that game was overrated crap anyway”.

Stuff like this mostly seems to come across as people who already didn’t like these people trying to start a bandwagon for some cheap form of “i was right not to like them”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide