Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@TheHappySpaceman  
Funny story with that last part: I listen to D&D horror stories, and one of the playlists are stories from one OP about a character named Ross. I bring this up since by the end, the one reading the stories (Critcrab in this case) was fed up with OP since they seemed to be posting these to boost his own ego, who even made a hate poem about Ross after complaining about how Ross made terrible poetry and claimed that his poems just existing made the world a worst place in a past post. You know you’re an asshole when you try to make poetry or music just to insult someone.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@TheHappySpaceman  
The problem is, a lot of people usually attack critics when something they like gets criticized. It’s common occurrence amongst internet newbies or people who are big defenders of the franchise.

Combine that with egotistical creators (Derrick Savage, Butch Hartman, Neil Druckmann, etc), and you have a recipe for disaster.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Silent_Witness  
Plot is what happens in the story, the Story is a combination of the Plot and Presentation and themes etc

The problem is that a lot of pop culture “Reviewers” like Cinemasins and their ilk think the Plot is the only thing that matters
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Sparx  
No, it’s those channels who talk over gameplay footage and talk about some kind of drama about another Youtuber and stuff like that. Basically the kind of content that was popularized by LeafyIsHere and Pyrocinical.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Depends on what the defense is, really, as with the reason for criticizing the thing.

@Mildgyth  
Oh my gods, that was painful to read. I’ve received so many comments like that from butthurt music and movie fans.

@Penguin Dragneel  
Indeed. They view a criticism of the product as a personal attack on them. And that’s a problem.
Thanotos Omega
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Mikey  
Yeah they make it very clear that they are a “fuck around and make jokes” channel, they don’t intend for the videos to be talent as a serious critique hence stupid sins like “X is not my girlfriend in this scene” it’s not meant to be taken seriously,
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide