Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
Breath of the Wild used voice acting and it was pretty mediocre but that’s the nature of things, voice acting in Zelda will improve. It can work in Pokemon as well.
I think voice acting in Zelda makes more sense though. It’s a little jarring that there isn’t any outside of cutscenes though.
Posted Report
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Mr.Myoozik
This diet is just people eating nothing but meat (sometimes raw) and butter, it’s very unhealthy. The human body was not built for just meat
@Mikey
I mean you can still eat healthy going vegetarian/vegan since you can still eat fruit/veggies, the carnivore diet makes sure that nothing green ever makes it past your lips
I like meat but I know having a diet of just that and butter is not good for you
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Mikey
You still eat animal byproducts when you become vegetarian though. It’s when you become vegan is when anything animal is off-limits.
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@icicle wicicle 1517
primates tend to prefer plant based diets, where meat is also considered, especially under stressed conditions.
Humans have had some rapid spikes in evolution, From stuff like the advent of agriculture and fire.
Primate Diet, Wikipedia
“Until the development of agriculture approximately 10,000 years ago, Homo sapiens employed a hunter-gatherer method as their sole means of food collection. This involved combining stationary food sources (such as fruits, grains, tubers, and mushrooms, insect larvae and aquatic mollusks) with wild game, which must be hunted and killed in order to be consumed.[149] It has been proposed that humans have used fire to prepare and cook food since the time of Homo erectus.[150] Around ten thousand years ago, humans developed agriculture,[151] which substantially altered their diet. This change in diet may also have altered human biology; with the spread of dairy farming providing a new and rich source of food, leading to the evolution of the ability to digest lactose in some adults.[152][153]”
TL;DR Omnivore. Specifically one that has to cook meat.
Plant based diets have no deficiency in protein when you eat from several plant sources. This meat consumption is actually more about vitamins and minerals, as with many other herbivores that trend to omnivorous.
Eating meat excessively will throw your electrolyte balance out of whack. Also as we cook the meat the protien becomes easier to digest. cook it too much however, and you’ll destroy vital nutrients. Figure food safety out for yourself. Bacteria and parasites are a risk of undercooked meat.
While not built much like other predator species, we do have the two front facing eyes of a predator. Technically we are top predator ofc.
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
I never understand not eating certain food for a statement. I can understand health reason and I know this makes me sound like a glutton but food is awesome! Vegetables or meat or whatever, food is great!
Posted Report
Beth
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Just Wayne
I just want (and may have) the perfect human form. Energy, motivation, flexibility, creativity, fortitude.
Happiness naturally comes with health. If you’re healthy you should not feel miserable, or hungry on a proper diet.
No drug can consistently give you all of this. It has to be a combination of health, lifestyle, and diet.
before people point out my history with drugs, I’m clean off of everything but beer and wine for a long time. Gave up weed last year, happier without it.
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Beth
Well, I said I can understand health reason. I just don’t understand doing it for anything outside of that, like to make a statement or for a competition. I mean it’s food. Don’t we need it to survive?
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide