Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
>tries to play first LoL game

>gets blocked for 5 minutes for timing out of the start room, thinking I was set as ready.

I guess I’ll know how it is in a couple minutes.
Background Pony #4759
I hate face masks. I hate seeing them being made to be fashionable. If you think I’m terrible for saying this or being a coward for wanting to be anonymous while doing so, that’s fine. I can’t blame you. I am just sick of seeing them everywhere, even though there’s a legit reason for it.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
I. HATE. MY. BATHROOM.  
Why does the sink keeps getting clogged anytime I wash my hands or brush my teeth? Even plunging it doesn’t do shit!
Snow
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Poniboomer
I am so god-damn tired of Cherry MX Blue mechanical keyboard switches. It’s hard to miss the absolutely exquisite, cheap, plastic-ridden sound (Which you can hear over the microphones of countless people over Discord calls!), the characteristically hideous rattling of the click jacket, and the definingly limp tactility of these so-called “gamer ready” switches. I’m absolutely ecstatic that the Chinese have reduced them to their (Rightful, but still overvalued) place of $20 per board. I know this is petty, I know this is stupid, but I genuinely despise these absolutely inexcusable SHIT-PLANKS, and they are unacceptable as any form of input to an electronic device for anyone!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide