Vent thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@MagpulPony

The r0 value is lower. So, theoretically, the current guidelines would stop it in its tracks.

Of course, dipshits arent following the rules..
Background Pony #D81F
I’ve stopped caring about most of the world’s problems long ago, especially this virus. ‘Don’t go out, cover your face. Ignore this and you’re an awful person who needs to be publically shamed’ but also, ‘go out and protest, its fine.’

Its a shitshow and everyone’s disingenuous so why should I care? Best I can hope for now is just to ride it all out with the pepole I care about and try not to take anything too seriously. Is this what getting older feels like? I think its finally making me understand why dive bars exist.
Background Pony #D81F
@Kongou  
What got me is no one really questioned it. Everyone said the protests were an unquestionably good thing even in the middle of the quarantine. Even when there were pictures of protestors close together, lacking masks, etc, no one really said anything about it. That seems to be the way of argument nowadays. No one can call out their own side’s dumb shit. Your side is always right no matter what they do. Property destruction? Its for a good cause. Arson? Its just a few people. Etc. the media, same people taking the legitimate fear around the virus and ramping it up to 11 for views took a side (behind the protestors) and ran with it even when said protestors went against every precaution said media was spouting ad nauseum for the last three months.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide