Vent thread

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Background Pony #D81F  
People are hypocrites. They whine and scream about protests during quarantine, but do a complete 180 when it’s something they politically agree with.

I’m not saying they’re wrong for protesting Police Brutality (I actually agree with them that it’s gone on too long), but don’t be a hypocrite when it comes to that. It makes you look stupid.
xXArKoPinkeSs
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

@Kongou
What got me is no one really questioned it. Everyone said the protests were an unquestionably good thing even in the middle of the quarantine. Even when there were pictures of protestors close together, lacking masks, etc, no one really said anything about it. That seems to be the way of argument nowadays. No one can call out their own side’s dumb shit. Your side is always right no matter what they do. Property destruction? Its for a good cause. Arson? Its just a few people. Etc. the media, same people taking the legitimate fear around the virus and ramping it up to 11 for views took a side (behind the protestors) and ran with it even when said protestors went against every precaution said media was spouting ad nauseum for the last three months.

It’s all just blatant hypocrisy.
Background Pony #8038
got the fridge RE fixed.

the control box had shorted, and set jammed the freezer section on High.. which had then froze itself and jammed the rest of the system.

guy who showed up yesterday only replaced the control box and left the rest of the thing frozen solid.

at least the guy who came today no only de-iced the thing but didn’t charge us for the second call and visit.

now we can restock the Fridge and check and see what we have to pitch.
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Fuck Russia
@Kongou  
I’d probably be sitting back in our mini-mansion enjoying a smoked salmon tartar sandwich watching Agents of Shield on TV right this second. Alas, I am not.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Kongou
What got me is no one really questioned it. Everyone said the protests were an unquestionably good thing even in the middle of the quarantine. Even when there were pictures of protestors close together, lacking masks, etc, no one really said anything about it. That seems to be the way of argument nowadays. No one can call out their own side’s dumb shit. Your side is always right no matter what they do. Property destruction? Its for a good cause. Arson? Its just a few people. Etc. the media, same people taking the legitimate fear around the virus and ramping it up to 11 for views took a side (behind the protestors) and ran with it even when said protestors went against every precaution said media was spouting ad nauseum for the last three months.

This

And the media is a weapon, not an educator.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
You know what? NO. This is NOT our final frontier. Thinking like this will not gain progress. We CAN and will overcome this, and they will have their comeuppance of making this happen. This game won’t last long.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide