Vent thread

Background Pony #D81F
@Flutter_Lover  
Eh. Screw progress. I just want some good friends and some funny tv. I think I could get by with a crew of friends and Seinfeld reruns just fine.

God, the mid 90’s sounded comfy. Why can’t things be like that anymore?
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Manila Bay is one of the most polluted bodies of water in the world.

Since the beginning of the coronavirus outbreak, there are multiple cruise ships have been anchored there offshore. Guess what…they’re much more than it was before, in fact, there are over 30 cruise ships all in one spot right now and there are also some several container and tanker ships that have joined the lockdown anchorage party.  
My concern about it is they’re all speeding up the pollution of the bay even more and how long are all those people being quarantined.

full
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
then you’ll have to cool your body down, slow down your metabolism, and extend telemerase.

If you don’t need to be there, and want to ensure your childs success with money, then you will only need to get rich and freeze some sperm.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
I don’t donate sperm. I figure if I’m fit to have a kid with my genes, I can deliver it myself, even if I have to pay someone to do it non romantically.

Sperm donation might have use to someone though. Some peoples loads might bear children resistant to genetic diseases like sickle cell, or maybe the person doesn’t have a romantic option for the seed doner, and just wants a healthy baby.
Background Pony #91Z0

Cops have stop working and now the world is in chaos! People are protesting, fights are happening and I can’t seeing reports of LAW Patrol trying cancelled cause Chase is a cop… AHHHHHHH!!! sigh
Background Pony #582F
Now superheroes are in the crosshairs.
Go. Fuck. Yourselves. This shit has gone far enough.

Whoa there friend. It’s just an article about how superhero media both reflect and adapt to changing attitudes on Law Enforcement. Didn’t you watch The Boys? And wasnt Black Panther great? Nobody is banning superheroes, relax lol.

@Cyborg_pony  
@lonewolf
Not all, just the ones they don’t like are “PROBLEMATIC” and need to be replaced and/or changed.

the Punisher already ripped a Punisher sticker off a cop car and told the shocked officers that they REALLY shouldn’t be looking up to him lol. The Time article mentioned this. “We’re not the same. You took an oath to uphold the law. You help people. I gave that up a long time ago. You don’t do what I do. Nobody does.” Punisher is typically characterized as a self-aware serial killer who hunts bad guys in his best stories so that is actually in character. Not exactly Dr. Doom crying during 9/11 or anything.

Batman gets a pass because A) Frank Miller is only writer insane enough to LITERALLY embrace the “Batman is a fascist” theory, B) Bats has the coolest rogue gallery ever, C) everyone realizes the entire premise is inherently ridiculous

Disney is trying to push Shang-Chi as a big MCU franchise in China but Weibo is already pissed because they found out Shang-Chi’s dad was FU MANCHU in the comics, which is sort of like making Jim Crow the father of T’Challa lmao. So yeah, I could see any old Chinese characters getting replaced by new ones
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Wallet After Summer Sale -

So many orphans~Alastor
@Background Pony #582F  
No. This shit needs to end now. No more cancel culture and enough of this shit year that is going to end up even worse because of people pushing division and vilifying people they don’t agree with.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

To me all superheroes are cancel-able because none of them represents me. Not one. So I dont gib a hoot who gets smacked or changed. I watch em for the entertainment. All I care about, if the story good.

I’m actually glad to have no stake in this.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide