Vent thread

KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
Just woke up in the hospital bed…apparently, I was taken to the hospital after I got jumped by two thugs and then when I got home I tried to make Chemical Soup and bashed my skull on a piece of furniture…probably gave myself a concussion because I can hardly remember what lead up to the fight. All I know is that I got my ass kicked because I was caught off guard by two big thugs, tried to make Chemical Soup and banged my head on the night stand. Not sure if it’s good or bad that I didn’t get to finish mixing it.

I got the skinny when I gained consciousness this afternoon…head hurts like hell.

@WyrmSpawN  
@KolpSlack
Don’t you dare.

Almost did, went to the E.R. as a direct result of the fight and my idea of mixing volatile stuff in a mop bucket…I apparently have bad head trauma which was worsened by my attempt to make the process quicker.

@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
@KolpSlack
What, because you got your ass kicked?

That’s only part of the story…mix that with depression and loneliness, and you get something similar to the straw that broke the camel’s back…just about almost died and I kind of wish I did.
KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Reborn Reject
@KolpSlack
Chemical Soup?

Mixed a whole bunch of household chemicals together in hopes I would just not wake up from the fumes and Just ended up with a mess after I banged my head right where it got slammed with a Two-By-Four.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Missed a stream last night because I was busy doing an RP with one of my other friends. I wish it was easier for me to multitask if I had the technology capable of doing it.
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Wallet After Summer Sale -

So many orphans~Alastor
@WyrmSpawN  
Chemicals in household kitchen or laundry soaps and bleaches can combine to cause toxic fumes. Depending on the severity the combination can cripple you, make you a vegetable for life, or instantly kill you.
Twi Clown
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Übermensch in training
@Myoozik

Ouch. Yeah, life sometimes is like that.  
That’s why I’m trying to find out how to save my streams in twitch so people can watch them again if they wish.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Fuck Walmart.

Shoplifters, all is forgiven.

Inactive shooters, step up your game.

BLM, here’s one brother you could supply with a good riot.
Background Pony #EE25
@RadioDemon  
Yeah my father sometimes joked about being able to make a bomb out of stuff from under our sink, But it was just some bleach,lysol,disinfectant spray. But yeah don’t mix stuff like that or thinking it will get you high, Since it will more than likely kill or mess you up.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@WyrmSpawN  
Comments like this always bug me, because I’ve worked there before, I’ve had friends/family whom have, as well, so you’re basically asking for us/them to lose their jobs, or get hurt/shot when you wish things like that. I get so sick of this idea that people have that they want to hurt “big businesses,” forgetting some people depend on them for actual work/livlihoods, and such.

Shoplifting/shootings/riots/ect. hurt the common employees & store managers more then it does the execs, (and shoplifting raises prices, hurting customers) and puts them in danger. You’re not “sticking it to the man” by wishing shoplifting/shootings/ect. on stores, you’re wishing ill on the common people/workers, and even the customers.
anthroking

@WyrmSpawN  
So speaking of BLM. Niantic the developers of the Pokemon Go game have decided to donate $10 million dollars to the BLM group, When before they were gonna give $5 million dollars to the group around early June.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide