Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Well we need to brace ourselves…

According to the psychic I’ve just watched on tv now, Taal is going to erupt again this December, …we will be having a strong earthquake next year and a war will break out between the government and ISIS in Manila.

She actually correctly predicted those storms we had these past few weeks goddammit, i say that bitch is a lunatic.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
precognition is fraud, there is no physical mechanism for people to know anything, aside from their 5 senses and inference of those 5 senses.

Phychic: Someone who is unskilled in science, but they know enough to be right a small fraction of the time. They can usually only target people with limited access to the information regarding their failures, usually people of limited education background.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
*Thinks about all of the times people have predicted the end of the world, only for nothing to happen.  
Yeaaaah some psychics need to have the “ic” changed to an “o”.

Bah. Our governor has issued another mask mandate order that forces counties who opted out (including mine. My county continues to have a low impact compared to surrounding ones) on the last one to adopt one (because Topeka’s mandate that has been in effect since May has worked sooo well in controlling the virus there). We’ll see if the KS legislature/AG does something about it.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@lonewolf

The amount of huff folks make over just wearing a damn mask is beyond me.

If ya’ll want to pick a hill to die on, don’t make it one where you take down others too.

If a mask is the greatest injustice you’ve ever suffered then you live one hell of an easy life.

Also, your jab at Topeka is what people call the “firefighter” problem. “The fire crew couldn’t save my house, so why are they there spraying the fire”, cause if they don’t do anything it’ll get worse. If it’s bad with the masks, imagine how bad it’ll be without it.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
“Mamu” correctly predicted the 2019 Luzon earthquake a year prior and the 2020 Taal Volcano’s eruption in January 2020 also a year prior too. Just as after she had foreseen those aforementioned calamities she would once again speak out about the next predictions about the unusual multiple storms crossing our nation within a short period of time in which she had it once again, …correct.
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Well within a years accuracy, and we can’t seem to predict when they become unusually powerful.
Beth

In digital purgatory
Lmao if I was in San Fransisco I could put on a funny wig and say god told me about an earthquake every year.

They would all be like “nice wig douchebag, we know…”
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
I really hate one of my coworkers from another department, they’re just so bitchy even when they try to help. No need to act like a fucking bitch just because I was putting away something more important than goddamn chocolate eggs.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide