Vent thread

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Forgive me if I get heated about this, but WHY THE FUCK IS JMU EVEN THINKING OF RE-OPENING AGAIN?!

They’re saying they’re going to bring back in-person classes this February, because you know, it worked out SO FUCKING WELL THE FIRST TWO TIMES THEY DID THAT!!

I swear, we really are going to be stuck here for another two years if people don’t at least try to take this fucking virus seriously.
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
I’m absolutely clueless as to why things keep stubbornly reopening knowing full well what’s going to happen. All it would take is two or three weeks of everyone taking it seriously and following all guidelines and the pandemic would be over, but here we are a year later with record case counts.

“CLOSING STUFF WILL WRECK THE OH SO PRECIOUS ECONOMY I APPARENTLY WORSHIP! So let’s keep opening up and wreck it worse by extending the pandemic an extra year!!!”
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Zincy  
I feel like starting a letter-writing campaign of some sort targeted towards Alger and the JMU administration letting them know exactly how we feel, but I don’t know how to do that, plus I’m too afraid of getting expelled.

@EquusStorm  
Once again, they’re just looking at how they will make money in the short term. They don’t give a crap.

Jon Alger is a murderer, plain and simple.
Background Pony #E9D4
@Zincy
I feel like starting a letter-writing campaign of some sort targeted towards Alger and the JMU administration letting them know exactly how we feel, but I don’t know how to do that, plus I’m too afraid of getting expelled.

Not sure how stuff works over there, but that never works.
Background Pony #C989
I think I took too much Magnesium Citrate! The bottle says 6.5 to 10 fl and the bottle only holds 10 fl, but now I’m reading that water also counts as oz?! I just took the whole damn bottle, because it said 10 fl oz on it! It’s gonna be a long night…
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
Just read that as part of JMU’s COVID plan, spring break isn’t happening this year.

Great, so not only are students going to get COVID and spread it to each other, but we aren’t even going to get a week off to relax. FUCK ALL THE WAY OFF.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
This virus is cramping my dating life hard.

Trying to work out a date with this lovely Chinese woman, and we’re having to hunt across half the state for a place with outdoor seating.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay.

At my town, local essential workers should be eligible for vaccines next month.

After vaccination and getting verification (just in case), I need to confirm how much I have for compensation credit with my airline for my canceled vacation from last year, make arrangements, and hopefully I can get my week in Washington state in April.

If it means having to wear a sci-fi-esque containment suit, spend most of my time alone on wilderness trails miles away from the nearest person, and even if conventions and the like still won’t happen until later in the year, that’s fine, because with all the crap from last year, I seriously need this vacation.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
“Students might go partying during Spring Break and spread the virus.”  
“And in-person classes aren’t spreading the virus?”  
“…”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide