Vent thread

cold

Ponut connoisseur
If there was a local weather god in my region I would gather an angry mob and have said god repeatedly violated with a cactus strap-on. We do not need a blizzard followed by heavy rain.
Background Pony #E9D4
@Gameplay The Pony

Memes are a fundamental part of society and embrace the need of people to just relax and laugh a little. Also, Pinkie Pie would be mad at you right now!
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@cold  
I frankly find it very difficult to believe there is anyone here who is not in at least one of the many branches venerating the teachings of the Lightbringer.

Obviously, Traditional Gadgetology is the one true expression of veneration of the Lightbringer, in which all false or heretical faiths will eventually find their home.

full
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
Given that you have had Covid, you are almost certainly going to have some sort of lingering change to your body or mind that you’ll have for years to come. Insomnia is one of the ones that definitely seems to linger for a long time.

I ‘recovered’ from Covid last spring, and I’m just now regaining my sense of smell and am able to sometimes sleep at night.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

@Ciaran  
Naaaaahhhh… they think I have chronic depression that’s why I can’t stop lingering through the internet all night with you opposites usually active by this time right over there.
Background Pony #8B6D
@Gameplay The Pony  
have u ever thought that always responding to everyone in one word might be rude and make u look like an asshole? it lets them know youre not interested..
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide