Vent thread

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
Please report whomever is bullying you on this site. Having a link to examples of them bullying you will help. If it’s via PM report the PM itself by clicking the “report this conversation” link on top of the PM.
someguy111
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Not to sound too dark but I’m getting tired of this life. I don’t want to die but I just don’t want to live here in this world anymore.
someguy111

I just think it’s time for me to move on. I grow tired of this hellish life filled with nothing but fear and problems. I want to start over, all over, in a brand new world.
Background Pony #E9D4
Day 2023, my family still believes something other than heterosexuality it’s a chronic mental disorder.

Thank goodness they don’t know that I’m asexual.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
I had to interview potential employees today. My first time on the other side of the clipboard and it was an eye opener.

So many of the young male applicants just seemed so unprepared, unable to provide examples of demonstrated behaviour or give us the information we need to tick the boxes. These are uni students with degrees in counseling, criminal studies and in one case, biochemistry. They all have current jobs and are in their 20’s yet they struggle and stutter through basic questions with zero confidence in their answers and even go off on tangents unrelated to the questions asked.

The women were much more prepared and relaxed and the older dudes of course had a lot more interview experience and were able to remain calm and had prepared their answers in advance. They need some kind of small interview prep course for uni students if their isn’t one already.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Well I just got another surprise thanks to the cold snap. Last night I did a load of clothes and the water backed up into the bathtub. The sewer has clogged before so I figured no biggie. The plumbers just tried to clear it, and failed because it’s due to ICE. All but a section of it is laying on the ground under the house, and there’s a dip in it which no doubt let it freeze. Only options are let it thaw out, or cut the entire main pipe out and replace it.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
By this point for my math class, it’s gonna be a miracle if I pass, not been getting good quiz scores and I have a feeling that I’ll do badly on this test for this section. Probability fucking sucks
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide