Vent thread

Backgroundpony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@DoubleX  
Going through your uploads they don´t look so badly received.

But when it comes to making ends meet you have to produce and market your art right.

PonyTaker

Kumoko

The difference between these videos is the fanbases behind them.

You already follow trends, but have you put the stuff in fanbase-subreddits?

I am quite sure you could get more attention than 17likes from the Genshin Impact Community for your video if you market it a bit better. the community is almost as obsessive and meme happy as the bronies in their prime.

What do you like that has an big if not massive community behind it? You might be able to piggyback on its success till you got some more fans for your art.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Ye that looks kinna bad but he looks like he gon’ live. Hope you can treat him soon tho, infections seem nasty.

You already wash or disinfect it with something? Better than nothin but then again Im no medical expert.

Where Beth at?
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
I remembered my cat suffering on the receiving end of that thing. She lost almost all of her fur and it’s bleeding on her head, tail and foot.

I believe it’s either scabies or mange, caused by a microscopic little parasites called sarcoptic mange. Those itchy little bastards…

Just a vet visit and your dog’ll be under treatment in no time. If you have sufficient money.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

I WAS HIGHLY ANTICIPATING A PHONE CALL FROM MY NEW ISP TO CONFIRM OUR LOG IN TO THEIR NETWORK FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS BUT OF ALL THE TIMES……. OF ALL THE WORST POSSIBLE FUCKING TIME!!!!!!!!!! I WAS TAKING A BATH AND I HEARD THE PHONE RINGING OUTSIDE SO I FUCKING PANICKED AND WENT OUT OF THE BATHROOM BUCK NAKED BUT I FUCKING MISSED THE PHONE CALL AT THE LAST GODDAMN FUCKING SECOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

NOW I FEAR THEY WILL NEVER CALL AGAIN AND THEY MIGHT CANCEL OUR ENTRY TO THEIR NETWORK
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide