Vent thread

𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Count Adramélekh Sear  
My father collects stray dogs and has more than ten, he put him in his truck one day and took him to Palito Blanco.

That visit combined with a loud exhaust is what happened.

What did the most damage to his ears is when we went to Corpus.

Aside from not knowing what’s wrong with him I don’t know what to do about all this.
Cyan Lightning
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Prodigy Unicorn
So, after bought a laptop battery replacement online and I got it today. But today I learned the hard way that there’s two different and incompatible battery within the same model laptop if you wondering my laptop is ASUS A455L and yes there’s two different and incompatible battery within the same model. Who in the right mind thought this? And since both have the same mAH and Voltage and everything except the position of the plug, there’s no reason for this. Good job ASUS, aside from the crappy bloating battery and fragile audio jack from your Zenfone line which lead me to switch back Nokia’s phone. And now this? Sigh there’s no reason for me keep being your product and I am going back to HP laptop when I buy a new one.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
Again, someday, should this device fail me and damn right it will, I’ll definitely not gonna hang out with the lot of y’all here and my brokeass ain’t gonna let me buy new shit till I fished a new job after losing one because of this stupid pandemic.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
The only culture that won’t be consumed by capitalism is the hard to understand unpopular culture.

I get resentment because I side with all the parts of human life that doesn’t sell to idiots. Like homosexuality, drugs, poverty, anger, disease, freedom of thought, and a view of myself and the world that isn’t worried about which side has more money.

You cannot sell this. Dishonest, weak people will not shake my hand, and I see through them like glass with my own insensitive grin.
Cyan Lightning
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Prodigy Unicorn
So few weeks ago I commented on YouTube about joking about Matt Powell, if you don’t know anything about him, then google it at your own risk. Though in short he is a very vocal creationist.

Unsurprisingly a triggered creationist insulting me like calling me “misfit” other third grade insults. So in response I pretty much tolling him and just get that sweet little tear. Admittedly this was quite childish, but not gonna lie it’s fun. Here’s the link of video that comment if you guys interested to see the trainwreck
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

In Vino Veritas
@Cyan Lightning

There’s a YouTube channel I love from a physicist that’s made a great living out of tearing apart the wilder and more absurd aspects of creationism, flat earth, electric universe, free energy, and anti-vax bullshit.

If I could remember off the top of my head his name I’d link it to you.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

In Vino Veritas
@WyrmSpawN

Oh yea, like paying people to talk about how God made the earth in 7 days and how bananas are proof that evolution isn’t real.

They’ll pay you for anything
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide