Vent thread

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
This college stuff is really pissing me off.

I sent you those transcripts back in June, and you decide to tell me, A MONTH LATER, that those were the wrong ones.

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK WAITING TO TELL ME THAT S### IS A GOOD IDEA?!
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Well, we had a good run ya’ guys!

I’ve decided that if G5 will not match my taste anymore then I am going to transfer from brony to a full-time “MMA-tard”. And if it does, then I’ll stay but I will balance those two of my most cherished things in my life so far rn.

Mixed Martial Arts has been prettily much investing big time on my daily interests these days and all I’ve been doing here is just shitposting and posting random stuff out of boredness. And I think that shitposting crap ans time wasting around this site has become really unhealthy for me and I believe this is probably one of my main cause why my sleep schedule has been completely flipped off it’s normal foundations. But it’s all up to fate now where will my future endeavours will sail me as of now.

Goddammit I already missing Khabib Nurmagomedov in action in the octagon! It’s all this pandemic’s fault why he retired. This virus killed his father which is also his training coach and he can’t fight anymore without him. At least we got Islam and Khamzat.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
@Terminal Red  
Forget that. Refrain from that post.

I got carried out by my anger again because I watched some high school girl on the news get raped, murdered and robbed by yet another statistic who’s an addict to meth.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Sanagi 蛹  
Oh so people who like murder mystery or drama are whannabee murders, Or maybe people who like sports are sexist.

@tehwatever  
The human fist, particularly the male one is designed to kill. Braindead from one unanticipated strike to the temple. Our forheads have evolved quite a bit of resistance, male gorillas have huge crown shaped forheads to survive head blows from other male gorillas.

I say male a lot. females humans are deadly, but human males are slightly tilted towards competing with eachother with longer arms, thicker skulls, and around 50% more upper body mass. Water level is increased so muscles can respirated easier.

MMA is freaky because all these fighters have stripped down fighting styles that’s based around delivering a lot of trauma really fast. I can laugh at their dangerous job but if I was in the room with one, survival is near zero. They got all the fancy stuff knocked out of their heads, they only know about delivering traumatic energy from point a to b. It’s beautiful.

@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
Yeah. Gay people and trans need them too. People fuck with them when they’re trying to take a shit.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
Meanlucario just keeps on trying to start BS with me when i’m just minding my own business here.

He’s making me unhealthy with all the tirade he throws against me for years now. My heart races and my composure always go haywire whenever i’m locked in an argument or any fuckery with him.

I mean for crying out loud! I’m only like this exclusively for a day. I say those post on the Stupid Stuff thread are not spams, Today is the death anniversary of Chester Bennington and i’m just showing an all-out salutations on his legacy by posting his lyrics on this site non-stop.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide