Vent thread

Background Pony #E9D4
Why I’m expecting that police officer to come out of nowhere like “FBI, put your hands up! You’re all under arrest!”
Background Pony #E9D4
You’re aware I’m really trying to make an illegal transaction with you for 2 Twilight Sparkles and a Rarity? For a friend…
OkNo
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
“I don’t want to argue, not tonight.”
Bullshit. That’s a good 75% of your dialogue.
“Why don’t you have your keys?”
Because I can’t drive my own car and you’ve been picking me up for the past three years, commonly with my car. There’s no earthly reason I would carry my keys around.
Background Pony #E9D4
Reminds me the ability of women to create an arguing with the last set of words you said. Ex:
“I don’t know where the car keys are!”
“ARE? YOU MEAN THAT YOU LOST THEM?!”
“No, it’s probably that you have them!”
“YOU HAVE THEM? DO YOU MEAN THAT I HAVE TO CARRY YOUR SHIT ARROUND?!”
“Just calm down!”
“CALM DOWN?! DO YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN?! JUST LOOK AT YOU! I’M TOTALLY CALM!”
As a comedian said: “When arguing with a woman, make sure the last word you use is random: ‘WOMEN, CAN’T YOU SEE THAT I’M TIRED?… SPONGE!’ and you’ll stun them”
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Today, I am not in a good mood:
  1. Mom was nagging at me because I did not make a video to promote my books. She thinks that I am becoming a failure because I did not immediately promote my works.
  2. I will never forgive my parents for taking money away from me, and not giving it back, because they needed to survive during the pandemic. When I grow up, and I become rich enough to support myself, I would stay away from them.
  3. When I complained about this to a writer’s group on Facebook, two American users said “You have no sympathy from me, you selfish brat. Stop whining and grow up!” It makes it seem as if the US is a cold society that never listens to complaints (“whining”), expecting everyone to work and be cold-hearted, and accept pain and torment. Makes me hate America even more.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Gallusposting since 2019
And some people think that no one should complain at all, or tell about what problems they are facing. This could be how mental illnesses remain unresolved for the sake of maximum productivity.
Overworking yourself like a Spartan, because seeking help is “whining”, according to those two facebookers.
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
I didn’t mean that, I meant about the depictions of Spartans as people who are so toughened, that they are not supposed to feel any pain.
I meant about “super tough people who are not supposed to complain, because any form of complaining is weakness”. As in what those two Facebook users meant, or something in American conservative culture. “Rugged individualism”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide