Vent thread

Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
The internet here had becine rather temperamental. Sometines it cuts just when it feels like and I must reset the device again. It’s been rather annoying.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Selaphiel
You will never get rid of cancel culture. As long as people have a safe, low-risk way of destroying people they don’t like, they’re going to do it. You have to take away the big platforms. Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, 4Chan, all of it has to go.

Maybe not get rid of cancel culture.  
But I feel there is a way to turn the cancel culture on those who partake in it.

However, that can only happen with some total overhauls to the rules and the playing field that’s obviously rigged against against certain people and favouring another at the present on these social media platforms. That’s why the crazies on one end of the spectrum seem to operate with little to no sense of impunity. While others who speak against them are constantly being scapegoated.  
Those who run these platforms are enabling these behaviors, like I’ve said. That needs to change.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
How much more do men eat than women on average?

Is there a genetic reason for that such as men having larger stomachs or more room to store said food than women?

I mean it’s kinda odd how society tends to be harsher on women when it comes to weight even though I’m sure men tend to chow down larger amounts of food.
pixel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@LightningBolt  
My mom is stressed out, mostly over stuff that needs to be done around the house. She does this passive aggressive thing of not asking for help with anything, she just starts listing everything she “needs” to do aloud to no one in particular. I do help out whenever I can but no matter how much I do, it’s never enough for her.

Also I have a cousin coming over tomorrow that I haven’t seen in a while and I’m the type of person who gets socially anxious even around family members so I’m kind of dreading that.

How about you?
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@CaptainXtra

Men are 30% bigger on average. From a linear increase in testosterone and human growth hormone.

I assume 30-50% more food.

Estrogen however promotes fat storage, and it’s going to take way more than some fat for me not to find a women sexy.

They might not look like cartoons, but heavy women feel amazing, and are potentially very healthy.
UserAccount
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
I think I might actually be more like “gender fluid” than a trans woman, maybe. I identify with the feelings of liking either pronoun and in fact, letting people call me whichever they prefer to see which they think of me as. I think that’d be pretty cool. And I’m already pretty feminine in terms of my body, if I started dressing different, people might not know which is more appropriate for me and I’d be interested in hearing which they picked.

But… “gender fluid” is one of the stupidest sounding combination of words I’ve ever heard and I don’t think the alternative “gender queer” is any better. No offense to people who gladly identify with those terms. I think my feeling of my gender is similar, but man… that term sounds ridiculous. No offense, though. I might identify as the same thing while skirting around the term. If people love that term, more power to them, but it’s not for me.
Deactivated Account

forgets everything
So, allegedly, George Floyd was trying to live a new life after turning away from his previous life of crime. I don’t know if this news is genuine, but it’s tragic if it’s true. Here’s a video of George Floyd lamenting what he calls a “lost generation”: George Floyd shares inspirational message

Just picture what’s going on. Imagine having lived that life, making the resolution to turn it around, dedicating yourself to an honest living only to be murdered and have people riot, loot, destroy businesses and commit violence in your name. This is absolutely horrible.
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Fuck Russia
@Selaphiel  
Wouldn’t do anything. These rioters don’t give a shit about George or justice. They’re just taking the opportunity to steal and destroy. They aren’t the protestors.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
@Genevamode  
Had he survived and lived, he wouldn’t condone this in any form of violent protest. But he’s gone, all because of a human being with a power trip with a personal issue of one’s color. It’s just fucking irritating that good people die early and corrupt people live longer. Fucking disgusting.
someguy111

Had a really stressful day at work and ended up causing minor proper damage at a customer’s delivery dock because I was in such a hurry to get things done on time. My boss just threw me in the truck and expected me to stick to a crazy deadline all the while sending me to places I have never been before and of course my GPS gets no reception so I have no idea where I am in the middle of nowhere. I cant deal with this. I also feel really bad about the damage I caused to that guy’s loading ramp.
Deactivated Account

forgets everything
@Genevamode
Had he survived and lived, he wouldn’t condone this in any form of violent protest. But he’s gone, all because of a human being with a power trip with a personal issue of one’s color. It’s just fucking irritating that good people die early and corrupt people live longer. Fucking disgusting.

Well apparently the two had a history together. There is - at least to my knowledge - no concrete evidence it was racially motivated but it’s also not unreasonable to suspect that it was. This is why we have trials. Hopefully we can find out the real motive. Either way, there is absolutely no arguing against the fact that black men are treated worse by the police.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide