Vent thread

Absol95

IN-TELLI-VISION!
Reddit has decided explicitly that it will not protect members of “the majority” from hate speech and harassment. This is evil.

Yup, said statement from the current admins truly shows that they don’t care about free exchange of ideas; they care only about money and kissing up to groups like the ADL and SPLC.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Flutter_Lover  
Not a good way of thinking. Try to figure out what you can do to get out of the situation you’re in and think about how happy you’ll be when you do. I hate where I live, I hate everything about it, I hate the stress, I hate the worry, I even hate the fucking smell. But I look forward to when I get to leave this shithole behind and move on to something better, get my old life back even. You can’t just focus on the now and convince yourself things will never change for the better.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
If western civilization collapses, so fucking be it.

We brought this upon ourselves for refusing to confront and fix the issues of late stage Capitalism combined with the insecure handling of issues such as racism, sexism, and bigotry as a whole.

I won’t be surprised if 2020 brings the downfall of America.
Deactivated Account

forgets everything
If western civilization collapses, so fucking be it.
We brought this upon ourselves for refusing to confront and fix the issues of late stage Capitalism combined with the insecure handling of issues such as racism, sexism, and bigotry as a whole.
I won’t be surprised if 2020 brings the downfall of America.

Here’s hoping, but there was no alternative. It’s time for the USA, China, Russia, and the EU to end forever.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide