Vent thread

Deactivated Account

forgets everything
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Alright, now you’re just being emo.

Hello? Look around you. Environmental catastrophe on the horizon, political instability across the world, economic doom for future generations, depression fucking EVERYWHERE. What’s there to live for? Why even bother continuing to survive when all it entails is more insecurity, more inability to enjoy anything, more worry, and more suffering in general?
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@Zincy  
I know there’s no cure for what he has medically.  
However, because of his condition, it’s also hazardous for him to go out and live alone or with others.  
He’s completely dependent on his unstable mother who doesn’t have any future plans for her son, no education nor job. It feels like his life was just set up to fail… and I don’t want to believe there’s no way out for the guy.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Ugh I get excited and play a game for 10 hours. Now i just feel terrible. Better luck tommorow, I never took a break to do anything today.

From 6 hours of constant improvement to 4 hours of slowly degrading, and impulse rounds but because it’s an MMO and i’m a support character I half halfheartedly stick through them.

I will never take pausing for granted.

This shit is way better than runescape, it’s god honest addictive, you don’t need to spend money to compete. It only took me a couple hours to start player killing. A couple years in runescape, it spent a shitton of my money, and I never did end up doing fun stuff, because Runescape always pressures longterm goals.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
It doesn’t appear dumb at first. On the surface it actually seems like a game.

What they do is make it where almost every action is counted over a random number, and to get better odds, you have to put exponential amount of time in. You’ll never feel good enough, so the only people who really enjoy it, are the ones that do goofy random stuff and talk to people.

The PVP is a nuerotic dumpster fire mess. Very few people actually engage in PVP, it’s a scam metagame that only a very limited number of people are remotely successful in, yet for some reason Runescape PVP is all over Youtube.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide