Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
So will the coronavirus inside me ever go away or die as of now? Or it’s just my antibody production taking too long?

It’s been dozens of weeks now since all hell froze over my place.
Background Pony #EE80
It the end of the world. We are all going to die. The virus is going to kill us all.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Searly Sear  
Honestly, I don’t understand people who are afraid of death. If you die, you die. That’s the end of it. You don’t have to worry about what happens next, whether or not heaven or hell exists. You just… Do it.

You don’t get afraid when trying a new dish at a new restaurant, so death wouldn’t be that different.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
So, it looks like NBA 2K21 will still have MTX and lootboxes, despite the $70 dollar price tag.

I knew it. I knew from the start that they were being greedy here.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Scrabbleman  
Yeah, while I do believe in an afterlife, even if there isn’t one, I still appreciate, and enjoyed my time being alive, and when you think about it, living forever on earth might be a worse fate then being at peace in death.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@RadioDemon  
Same reason people fear the dark/night/ect. if we don’t fully understand something, we fear it as a natural reaction of self preservation.

Animals have that too.
TheSultanAkbar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Penguin Dragneel  
Noooooooooooooooooo, really?

1. Who even plays sports games?  
  2. Desperate people who play sports video games will pay anything to get their fix  
  3. People like gambling. It’s stimulating.  
  4. It’s a sports game. How many thing can you change yearly?  
  5. Releasing one game and updating it yearly is unprofitable and stupid.  
  6. Go play sports outside  
  7. Spend money however you want to spend it  
    And blahblahblah so on and so forth. Sports games are such a dumb topic it’s unbelievable. Besides, this isn’t the game forum.
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl

So many orphans~Alastor
@Beau Skunky  
There is still the fear of death that is ingrained in us. But in general most people fear what happens or doesn’t happen after death. Cessation of existence is a terrifying thought.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@TheSultanAkbar  
Yeah, regulating the entire video game business might be worse IMO. (And who’s to say the head hancho regulating everything will be fair to either the consumers, or businesses, or consumers working at the businesses?) At least we still have a choice not to pay for something.

Plus, if we try to illegalize video game microtransactions, & such, (randomized lootboxes I can understand) that might extend to stuff like legit DLC upgrades, free-to-start download games, and such, (no more new SSB fighters, glitch-fix updates, or playing Angry Birds or Sonic Dash for free on your phone) because politicians, and such can’t tell the difference, and are ignorant about the differences in video game content.

I actually see people who don’t understand the difference between say randomized lootboxes, and buying a new DLC fighter for SSB, that the SSB developers spent over a year to make, and license.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Cyborg_pony  
They never learn, even from alot of bad critical, or fan backlash. EA has become a joke, and has been voted a bad company several times. They really need new execs.

Now I can understand say, charging 5 bucks for something in a free game like “Sonic Dash,” (or brbing you with ads for free rings) but not $20 for content in a $70 game. (And to think the creator of Angry Birds questioned Nintendo for charging $40 for “pieces of plastic,” refering to 3DS game cartridges.)

@Kiryu-Chan  
$60 for one game is bad enough. I still miss the days when say Wii games averaged $50. for disc games, and $5-$10 for download games.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide