Vent thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@TheSultanAkbar

I was a professor, now I’m in HR research.

It is quite fun, but also sometimes monotonous. I was quite the popular professor, not sure I’ll be as popular in HR.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@MagpulPony

I’m not even sure if you can find it on YouTube, dont know if they ever did a live of it.

I have it on an old, old ass cassette tape from my parents.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@MagpulPony

Hobo just doesn’t work as well as drifter.

But the music is better in the orginal, where the late 80s remake hits a little too much on the tempo over the bass.

If they had kept the orginal music, with the remade lyrics, it’d of been perfect.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Police panel Interview done. I did so much better then last time, I couldn’t be happier with how it went. I’m confident of my chances of going to the academy next year, I guess it depends on how good the competition is. I won’t find out till after Christmas. No more stress, I can just enjoy the Christmas period.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide